• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do You Watch Any Of The Major Network Late Night Talk Shows?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Only Craig Ferguson.
I know he has been off for some years, but.. yeah I still do.
Youtube is free DVR, sir.
"JayLeno Fly" has ya covered.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I watch Letterman segments and clips on youtube sometimes. I like Rupert. If I had to watch a current dude, I'm going Conan 100%.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I watch Letterman segments and clips on youtube sometimes. I like Rupert.

Rupert... I wonder how he's doing these days? He was another normal, but interesting, character that Dave was so good at featuring.

Anybody remember the little monkey in the dress that got pissed off at Dave and was about to break bad on him? That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.

I don't waste time with the ones that are on now. I didn't think they were funny before and I doubt anything they could do would change my mind (other than actually be funny).

I can’t believe that Jimmy Kimmel used to host the Man Show and now has become the host that cries at the top of his show whenever there is a tragedy that occurs in the world.He even cried when he showed one of those hunters that post pictures of themselves with an animal they had killed.
These hosts have forgot that people watch their shows to laugh and forget about the real world for an hour and not a platform to spew their political views!

Nope, don't watch any of them.
Used to watch Ferguson from time to time.
I guess as a youth I got spoiled by Johnny Carson. Nothing else ever really measured up.

Reactions: sj1

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Nope, don't watch any of them.
Used to watch Ferguson from time to time.
I guess as a youth I got spoiled by Johnny Carson. Nothing else ever really measured up.

Johnny Carson was the best. :thumbsup:

I used to watch The Daily Show with Craig Kilborn. Later with Jon Stewart as well. They were very good. Then Craig Kilborn took over for Tom Snyder on The Late, Late Show and I enjoyed his show. When Craig Ferguson took over as host, I pretty much watched him for his entire run. Mr. Ferguson was very good. His pal, Drew Carey took over as host for a short time. Then I stopped when James Corden took over. Lastly, I did watch Byron Allen as host of Comics Unleashed as well. But not anymore. I'm usually asleep at 11:15 pm. Unless the San Francisco Giants are on. Then I'll stay up to 12:30 am - 1:30 am during the baseball season.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
oh shit, forgot.
Used to watch Arsenio, back in the 90s. Never caught the reboot, so no real opinion on that.
Personal opinion: late night hosts are irrelevant since halfway thru the Leno/Letterman running years.

Neverminding that they presented strange news, animals, world events, interviews with everyone under the sun.. their job was taken over by the internet, IMO.
The new generation of hosts all have their shtick, and it doesnt feel like a 'late show'. More like variety shows made a return.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Rupert... I wonder how he's doing these days? He was another normal, but interesting, character that Dave was so good at featuring.

Yeah, he and Hello Deli are still there from what I know. There's a little clip of Dave's last day and Rupert talking about it on youtube. Its worth a watch. Quick but somber.