• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you wanna fuck the mayor of baltimore and the state's attorney?

I do. The voters got it right as far as looks go.

oJMEDYo.jpg

V3Fgdm0.jpg

They can both suck on my knob as they talk about more important stuff like justice and what not.

[/fantasy]

Line them up with any mayor/state prosecutor combo in the nation and they have to come out as the hottest.

Seriously, they are good lookin'.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
That mother of the year would get the cock too except her hoo-ha is like driving a Pontiac into the Grand Canyon. She can probably launch another kid outta her box without putting the XBOX controller down.

2Q9UMyy0JdZB9fPII87h3buf9dt90q1PElDCkDYB0yI7AprGKqYQl1x7v1d6Zi5VixYKRBVGxIcVWPXhOLWX6oEMyA=w426-h240-n

Yeah mom of the year is a little bit redbone whiskey tango from da hood but she would definitely get the cock too. I came to that conclusion the other day. Probably a one nighter though.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Yeah mom of the year is a little bit redbone whiskey tango from da hood but she would definitely get the cock too. I came to that conclusion the other day. Probably a one nighter though.

She'll always have a parking spot for you. If you can't find your car just go down on her until you recognize the license plate.

Well if we are gonna start posting photos of sexy sistahs that are into politics we can't leave out Michelle Bernard who was once married to CNN correspondent Joe Johns

michelle_d_bernard_gallery_gallery-image_23577.jpg

2812719404_09d4139db3_z.jpg

Deepcover

Closed Account
Oh my god You're such a racist...makes me sick...it's ppl like you who keep spreading racist remarks like a cancer against black ppl...go back to Canada and apologize! Black lives matter! Candle for peace! Candle for peace! :p

Impatiently waiting for someone to call the racist card. I know it will come. Give it a few more posts.

Indeed, it is racist !

Why do you ask this question about a BLACK attorney and a BLACK state's attorney ? Why don't you ask the samez question about a WHITE mayor and a WHITE state's attorney ?
Oh I know : because you're a fucking RACIST who thinks black women are hot and white women aren't !
Well, guess what : White asses matter.

Yes to all. Double yes to that Deep chick.