• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

do you wank before a big date?

I've never done it, but it makes sense though.

Helps people who have problems holding back and makes you less horny so you can focus better on the date itself.

Imhotep

Banned
if you have to ask, then youve never had a date. :2 cents:

No, I've never done that and I won't. I actually go the opposite way and I make sure I don't wank 2 or3 days before a date...I want that BIG LOAD to be my ACE!!

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Oh yeah, before a date, before work, before I go shopping, before I eat dinner, before I wank...

edit: I only go shopping as an excuse to have a wank, so don't gimme any shit about it.

Oh yeah, before a date, before work, before I go shopping, before I eat dinner, before I wank...

edit: I only go shopping as an excuse to have a wank, so don't gimme any shit about it.

I think I will DOUBLE DOG DARE you to wank in a store the next time you're out and about...that way..you can sort of kill two birds with one stone (wanking and shopping)...You Might even be able to hit two birds if you practice!!

slowhand

Closed Account
Nope I sure do not.

Of course..

also before shopping
before work
before having a sandwich..

always best to be prepared.:hatsoff:

So for all you women who've ever wondered how a guy can leave home to go on a date, and somehow manage to forget his wallet...now you know!
He likely was...preoccupied. :1orglaugh

SBTNW

Banned

LoL!!!! did you watch the film "Jersey Girl"? maybe you find yourself a Liv Tyler...

No, I've never done that and I won't. I actually go the opposite way and I make sure I don't wank 2 or3 days before a date...I want that BIG LOAD to be my ACE!!

EXACTLY.

However, at one time, I always wanked before playing in a sporting event.
NO NOT IN THE LOCKER ROOM!!!!!!!! (at home beforehand)

Imhotep

Banned
EXACTLY.

However, at one time, I always wanked before playing in a sporting event.
NO NOT IN THE LOCKER ROOM!!!!!!!! (at home beforehand)

and you lost the killer instinct. i whacked one time before a game, and i only went 1-4. a little dinker i just didnt care. :rofl:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
and you lost the killer instinct. i whacked one time before a game, and i only went 1-4. a little dinker i just didnt care. :rofl:

I always did my best to not "let loose" before a game, just so I could save up as much energy and aggressiveness as possible. But, I had sex before a game once and I think it might've been the worst game I've ever played. I went 0-3 with 2 strikeouts and an infield fly, and I don't think I even came close to throwing anybody out on defense. But, like you...I just didn't give a fuck. :1orglaugh