• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you think my Indian Lady has what it takes to become a star???

Hi chaps this pic attached is of my UK born Indian wife.

My wife is seriously considering getting into the adult industry (possibly starting out on babestation type tv) and me as a supporting husband am 100% behind her.

What do you guys think of her look, do you think she has what it takes to make it??? We'd really appreciate your honest feedback, if you like the pic then I can post a whole lot more!

She is 5ft6 and 100% natural in every way, with her background being Indian.

Cheers guys

Darren

Attachments

• my wife.JPG
    my wife.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 2,203
if u guys can give her a grade out of 10 and list her good and bad points that would be really helpful in making us decide whether to try to pursue a career?

this pic was taken with a amateur camera with normal lighting so please dont compare it against all the other photoshopped pics that are on this site.

am i right in thinking there is a demand for indian women?????????????

Darren

You're a lucky man. She looks great to me! I'm not going to give her a grade. Just tell her to stay natural and not get her body "worked" on. Hopefully we get to see more pics in the future!

thanks greg24 yeh i think we both agree she doesnt need to get ANY work done her body is amazing and she has the most curvy body i've ever seen with a big round butt and a small waist and curvy hips.

her boobs are DD naturally and they sit so pert but she thinks they need to be bigger but im sure most of u guys will agree they are perfect sized?

cmon greg u can give a grade mate its not goin to hurt!

Darren

if you want to see more pics of her LEAVE REPLIES OK!!!!!!

otherwise i will take it that you guys dont think she has the body or look to be an adult star.

I take that as a no u didnt like her?

No worries chaps we wont bother u again happy wankinkg over silicon fake american women!

Darren

Great curves, lovely nipples. It'd be nice to see her face and her ass, though....

well, looks alone dont mean success. Attitude, personality etc help too, but she certainly seems to have the requisite phyiscally attributes (damn fine body) :D

Pic of my wifes juicy bum!

hi chaps,

thanks for all your replies so far. we are finding them very encouraging and they are giving my wife loads of confidence!

here is a pic of her juicy bubble butt for all the guys who were asking.

what do you think chaps does she have the credentials - all feedback is much appreciated as you guys have such knowledge on this subject

Darren

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: