• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you see pussy? Or??

Hey guys... I have been looking at these photos for a bit now and I just can't figure it out. Can you see her pussy in these photos? Or is it something else? I don't think it's underwear since you can't see them elsewhere. Is it darker due to a reflection? Or?? Help!

If you're trying so hard then i guess its not. Move on, im sure there are better pics with pussy easily visible.

Not of her. She is Brittainy Taylor: http://www.modelmayhem.com/886130
You can't find full boob pics of her, let alone pussy pics. I might have found something amazing.. I just want to see if others think its her pussy or something else??
another next door nikki huh? i can bet my left nut its not her pussy then :2 cents:

Good question...I don't think her pussy is visible.
Is it a shadow or airbrushed?
Those are my only explanation as to why
because it really looks like it should be showing.

yes it is pretty clearly visible, though it's obviously shadowed a bit and partially on the seat of the bike it's there...

Why should they photoshop a pussy when she is clearly naked? Fuck logic

I am not quite sure about this

to make it less obvious and uphold the "softcore, light nude" thing that some models hold onto as a tease to get fans following in hopes of showing the goods one day...it's a good tactic, show a little more here and there...anyway, her clitoral hood and labia are quite distinguishable

I know this tactic, saw this at some Glamour shootings where they erased a thong to make believe that a girl is fully nude.

I fall for it everytime

I know this tactic, saw this at some Glamour shootings where they erased a thong to make believe that a girl is fully nude.

I fall for it everytime

photoshop should be used for color correction/enhancement, photo resizing/cropping and such, not modification of the actual subject matter...whoever started this needs to be kicked IMO

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
this is one of those times where if you have to ask, you'll never know.

clearly, THAT, my poor friend, is a vag. :facepalm:

this is one of those times where if you have to ask, you'll never know.

clearly, THAT, my poor friend, is a vag. :facepalm:

Hey I wasn't the only one on here that wasn't sure. The shadowing/coloring/whatever made me question it. Like I said, this was a big find for me... so I wanted confirmation.

I spent a good deal of time in the Navy... trust me, I've seen plenty ;)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
photoshop a vag thats already there? :wtf:

thats totally cheating. and, somehow, just not right.

i hate modern technology.

Hey I wasn't the only one on here that wasn't sure. The shadowing/coloring/whatever made me question it. Like I said, this was a big find for me... so I wanted confirmation.

I spent a good deal of time in the Navy... trust me, I've seen plenty ;)

you say vag in the navy? those would've been dreams there buddy........................jk, don't hurt me! :D