• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you see it?

You are gonna shit bricks.

Attachments

• 1236112139666.jpg
    1236112139666.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 614

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I see the joker, I see Waldo, I see about five Santas, I see the Tin Man, and I think I even spotted Robert Downey Jr. What the fuck are you supposed to see in this picture?

Unless it's up close really not worth it! Used brightness and contrast, as well as made pic larger, got real pixelated and things turned to shit real quick.

yeah its waldo like all the wheres waldo books but this one is real life wheres waldo but I didnt shit bricks I just kinda laughed quietly to myself or LQTMS

Just make a picture search of "Where's Waldo?" (or Wally, I think, in Great Britain) on google. You'll get it.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Answer: Waldo is on the left.

The part they don't tell you about is the guy just to the right of Waldo is the Grim Reaper undercover dressed in white. :shocked:

On second taught, nah it's not that great actually(found it hilarious yesterday tough :D). Maybe this one will work for you:):

Attachments

• 1247357207948.jpg
    1247357207948.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 400

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^ Is the person taking the picture naked? I think that's what's being reflected in the mirror.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Yea, its almost always in the mirror if theres one in the picture
Its hard to make out, but I cant find anything else that would make me shit bricks