• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you like the "Bigger" Christina Aguilera? (pic)

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
She's fine the way she is...she went from the Hollywood ideal to the size of an average woman...who cares?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I can't get past those eyes.
Those crazy, trailer trashing, blackened eyes. Yikes.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
:dunno: Can't a woman be comfortable with herself?
As long as she likes the way she looks, she doesn't have to give a crap about what other people think. :tongue:

I think she's gorgeous. She was then, and is still today.

:goodpost:

She's fine the way she is...she went from the Hollywood ideal to the size of an average woman...who cares?

Yup, she went to an average size... what I call a deliciously chunky size

dat.jpg

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
She still looks good to me, wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted to do it on the floor.

She still looks good to me, wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted to do it on the floor.

that's about my feelings on the matter. besides the dirrty video came out 10 years ago, it'd be ridiculous to expect her to still have that body now. still looks damn good, especially compared to a lot of pop stars 10 years past their career peak.

Not really...
I think the best Christina was in the Back to Basics era, in those years that she had her baby (AMAZING BOOBS INCLUDED!). I can't deny she's still hot, I love her ass, and if she's happy with all her new weight, it's alright...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Still not a fan of her face, but she's healthy looking instead of looking like an anorexic skeleton.

Still not a fan of her face, but she's healthy looking instead of looking like an anorexic skeleton.

thats not healthy looking, thats just overweight. Not a problem if you ask me but I would not call that healthy looking. Unless you're american of course. Oh wait.....

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
thats not healthy looking, thats just overweight. Not a problem if you ask me but I would not call that healthy looking. Unless you're american of course. Oh wait.....

*Waits for inevitable threat of grievous bodily harm from the american corner.*

:dunno: Can't a woman be comfortable with herself?
As long as she likes the way she looks, she doesn't have to give a crap about what other people think. :tongue:

I think she's gorgeous. She was then, and is still today.

Yeah I agree let the woman be a woman she has lovely boobs and that ass is more to hold onto so I say leave her alone