• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you like the "Bigger" Christina Aguilera? (pic)

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
thats not healthy looking, thats just overweight. Not a problem if you ask me but I would not call that healthy looking. Unless you're american of course. Oh wait.....

THATS overweight? I'd like to see a doctors opinion on that. I'm an inch taller than her, and my body looks about that size, maybe a tad bit smaller, and I'm right where I need to be weight wise. Yes there are areas I need to work on, since I tend to carry weight in some areas and not others, but my overall number on the scale dictates that I'm smack dab in the middle of the healthy weight range. I would NOT consider Aguilera to be overweight....thick, curvy, yes, but medically overweight? Not even close.

Overweight:
F0028357-Overweight_woman-SPL.jpg

Obese:
1223103738g2VnG4.jpg

Christina before (and I'd guess underweight)-
christina-aguilera.jpg

Christina now-
christina-aguilera-alma-2012.jpg

She's got meat on her bones. Thats healthy. Its when you're carrying the whole fucking cow on your bones that you're overweight...

Why should she hit the gym? What did the gym do to her? ;)

Maggie Green

thats not healthy looking, thats just overweight. Not a problem if you ask me but I would not call that healthy looking. Unless you're american of course. Oh wait.....

How is she overweight?? Look at the photo that was posted, she doesn't have rolls or a belly sticking out. She's "thicker", bigger hips..but NOT overweight. At all.

Maggie Green

THATS overweight? I'd like to see a doctors opinion on that. I'm an inch taller than her, and my body looks about that size, maybe a tad bit smaller, and I'm right where I need to be weight wise. Yes there are areas I need to work on, since I tend to carry weight in some areas and not others, but my overall number on the scale dictates that I'm smack dab in the middle of the healthy weight range. I would NOT consider Aguilera to be overweight....thick, curvy, yes, but medically overweight? Not even close.

Overweight:
F0028357-Overweight_woman-SPL.jpg

Obese:
1223103738g2VnG4.jpg

Christina before (and I'd guess underweight)-
christina-aguilera.jpg

Christina now-
christina-aguilera-alma-2012.jpg

She's got meat on her bones. Thats healthy. Its when you're carrying the whole fucking cow on your bones that you're overweight...
:goodpost:

IMO in he first pics she looks overweight. In the last one she looks healthy though.

But it's ok really.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Girls...don't let Roald troll you. He's just trying to push our buttons.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Im new here so I dont know anyone very well, but that guy who thinks/wishes hes The Fonz is dumb as fuck.

Yes, because naming yourself after a character from A Song of Ice and Fire makes your opinions much more credible.

I would say that Christina is chubby right now. She's not fat, but she's not thin either. I prefer the earlier version of Christina myself - thin, tanned, and toned. (circa the Dirrty video). Other people may have different opinions, but that doesn't make them dumb as fuck.

Yes, because naming yourself after a character from A Song of Ice and Fire makes your opinions much more credible.

I would say that Christina is chubby right now. She's not fat, but she's not thin either. I prefer the earlier version of Christina myself - thin, tanned, and toned. (circa the Dirrty video). Other people may have different opinions, but that doesn't make them dumb as fuck.

No, you're right. People are entitled to their opinion, so i'll revise what I said. In my opinion that guy is dumb as fuck. ;)

Briana Lee

Im new here so I dont know anyone very well, but that guy who thinks/wishes hes The Fonz is dumb as fuck.

That would be the boss.....

Although he's acting very :troll2: in this thread.....maybe he's been infected!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7090027, member: 586426"]That would be the boss.....

It's the baldness...

I like her. Then and now.

She hasn't been my specific cup of tea, but whenever I hear her speak, she sounds kind of down to earth to me.

No, you're right. People are entitled to their opinion, so i'll revise what I said. In my opinion that guy is dumb as fuck. ;)

I agree!

That would be the boss.....

Just stating my opinion here, if thats trolling then well.... :D

Briana Lee

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7090597, member: 114093"]It's the baldness...

Ahhhhh.....

Just stating my opinion here, if thats trolling then well.... :D

Yes.....yes it is.....;)