• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do You Like McDonald's?

Ah man, I knew I shouldn't have read this post. Now I'm craving McDonald's something fierce!!! Guess I'll be breaking my diet today :) Does anyone else dip their hamburger into their barbecue sauce, or am I just crazy? Ah, the joys of a future heart attack.....or stroke..... :(

It's only good for the price of their value menu items, and I do like the taste, but it's definitely not something I would eat more than once a week.

McDonald's Secret Menu

Land, Sea, and Air Burger

mcdonalds_land_sea_and_air.jpg

Monster Mac

mcdonalds_monster_mac.jpg

Out here McDonald's is a place where cool and rich kids hang out because of their high prices and extremely small sizes but rich teen girls like that.

And one moderator's avatar made me feel disgusted every time I wanted a happy meal.

Aside from what they represent from a political, echonomical, nutritional and environmental point of view, I genuinely find their food disgusting.

Dino, I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.

I went to McDonald's tonight but wussed out on the Monster Mac (see the getting older thread). I ordered the 4 beef patty version instead making it the Bigger Mac or the Mac Daddy, if you will.

And it only cost 60 cents extra. Not bad for more meat.

cool story bro

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
So much better than The King except The King has rings. Mushroom Swiss burgher and McChick on the dollar menu can't be beat. Sausage egg cheese McGriddles are so tasty but that little sandwich sits like a rock in my stomach for hours.