• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you like Hairy Armpits on Women?

What do you think of HAOW's?

• I have a fetish for HAOW's

Votes: 36 13.5%
  • I like my women natural

Votes: 35 13.2%
  • They are femineime

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Hell nizzo that shits Ugh

Votes: 188 70.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely no!
Sometimes, you see very rare hair on a hot girl's arms, that ok and i got used to that. Quite long pussy hair and so quite thick eyebrows are also acceptable for me but no hair on legs and armpits and no slight beard and moustache.

Head hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, very slight arm and pussy hair are ok>>> normal two eyebrowed girl! :)

<<<< would love to know what femineime is ..

Please, look at Kyla Cole's arm carefully, i mean that by arm hair. It looks natural.
possibly the ONLY thing that looks natural in the entire photo .. fake tits .. airbrushed to buggery and I'd wager that's not her real eye colour

No. I don't think it's disgusting or anything but it's not attractive at all.

Hairy pits seem to be bothering me less and less (even though they don't show up that often). I think hairy pussies can be worse than the pits, but it all depends....

Guess I'm the only guy here that love it. I love hairy armpits and pussies on women. The hairier, the better. Unfortunately, I've never find a woman that has hairy both.

I guess i'm in a vast minority in liking women as hairy as possible!!! Hirsute Sandra is my ideal. At the very least i like women to be in their natural state, and as for shaven pussies- well they look pre-pubescent to me.Oh well. The more guys who like 'em shaven means more furry girls for the likes of me lol!