• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you guys really like high heels, barefeet or other footware?

Do you like heels, hate them or like barefeet, other footware?

• High Heels

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Barefeet

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • Sneakers

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Other Shoes (what kind)

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barefoot. I'm a foot fetishist, so it's a pretty easy answer. Then again, I love stockings, so barefoot in stockings is fucking perfect.

ballet shoes are hot if a ballerina Is lifting her feet up and looks like she is in high heals but at the legal age to have sex,all non ballerina should be forced to have high heals on until notified by an official inspector that the women is to old for sex.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels. Sexy.

I also love a girl in flats. I dunno why.

:(

Me too. When flats became trendy again, I thought it was a good thing. Of course stilettos are awesome, but flats can be damn cute.

But I still love flip-flops the best. Couldn't tell you why.

I hate the peep-toe bullshit though. Feet shouldn't like like a pig in a blanket or cannoli...

Bare feet ONLY! It just seems more natural. Besides, I don't don't want dirt off anyones shoes in my bed!

on

Closed Account
I've always liked the idea of ski boots, I don't know why? if anyone knows a gallery please link! many thanks

hk727

Banned
strappy heels

Girls wearing sandals during sex...yum.

Attachments

• ftv-girl-tatiana12.jpg
    ftv-girl-tatiana12.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 117
I've got a thing for knee high boots at the moment, you would have thought i would be paying more attention to the T & A, but hey, apparently not!!

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Bare feet, preferably right out of the bath or shower... love to lick and suck her feet and toes. High heels, boots and other footwear don't belong in bed.

Yes

I love bare feet and flip flops. I hate sex scenes with any shoes on.