• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you guys like Dr. Pepper?

I like Mr Pibb.

But I will take whichever is available when out

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I first tasted it in the afterwake of Forrest Gump. A large local video chain began stocking it up in glass-front fridges in the main room, and I have liked it, on occasions, ever since.

It would never become my fave coke, of course.

^^^^^Agreed, love my coke. So does my dentist$$$$$$

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Heck yeah! I may not be the level of being a Pepper itself but I do enjoy a cold, effervescent Dr Pepper with a good amount of ice in a big glass.

You idiot, that's not the one you drink. It's the one you shove up american ass. I thought you would know better.

You still here snaggletooth? I bet you’d like that soda, and you could run your weight up to past 150 kilos although you’re close already. Chop chop!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
You idiot, that's not the one you drink. It's the one you shove up american ass. I thought you would know better.

You still here snaggletooth? I bet you’d like that soda, and you could run your weight up to past 150 kilos although you’re close already. Chop chop!

Get a room and fuck it out already. Good lord.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Yeah. But I miss Surge. And Jolt. And Crystal Pepsi. I'll drink a Mexican Coke every once in a while but only in glass bottles.

Yeah. But I miss Surge. And Jolt. And Crystal Pepsi. I'll drink a Mexican Coke every once in a while but only in glass bottles.

Yes, I loved Crystal Pepsi so much! When they brought it back last year I didn't see it anywhere until it was almost too late. I bought a couple of the 20oz bottles because that was all I could find. I brought one into work with me and people were looking at me like I was drinking some foreign drink. People had legit never heard of Crystal Pepsi before.

I love it, but when I had my first root beer it lost its shine a touch.

Although my favourite is still good old fashioned cocaine.

There was that 104-yr old woman interviewed on CNN who drinks 3 Dr Peps a day. Apparently 2 doctors told her if she kept drinking it she would die, and both died before her, as she happily reported.
Clip was on Last week tonight.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
There was that 104-yr old woman interviewed on CNN who drinks 3 Dr Peps a day. Apparently 2 doctors told her if she kept drinking it she would die, and both died before her, as she happily reported.
Clip was on Last week tonight.

There's always exceptions to the rule. Psychologically, we notice these unusual and amusing occurrences much more than the people who kicked the bucket early from bad habits like downing sodas or fast food, drugs, etc. 104, not bad.