• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you ever turn off your mobile?

Do you ever turn off your mobile?

• yes, i turn it off every day

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • kinda... i turn it off now and then

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • nope, never. Working all the time, baby!

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • i don't have a mobile/cell phone

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • another stupid poll... fuck off, lechepicha!

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
i just read it's one of the best tricks to SAVE battery life and expand its duration... so, from now on i'm not going to turn it off. But i used to. Every night.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Miy iPhone is always on. Oh, how I can't wait to get a better phone...

I turn it off when i'm at the dentist or something like that. But at most times, when i don't want to be disturbed, it's simply set to silent mode.

never, don't want to waste time turning it on every morning :D

I turned it off before I threw it into the bin years ago. People calling or texting you have only one intention: They want to hassle you.

If you have something serious to talk over with me, call me over the fixed line and leave a message on the answering machine. If I'm in a good mood... I said IF! ... and if I consider you worth it ... I said IF!... I might call you back. Maybe. Most likely I won't.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Never, I have too much shit going on.:crash:

You should turn your phone off at least once a week, sometimes you may receive updates and other up to date info for your phone when you do this.

I turn mines off at night cuz for some reason my number seems to be popular for people calling the wrong number late at night.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
nope

turn it off now and then, to avoid those stupid companies just begging me for money.. it's sad and irritating.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I have it always turned off! Mwahahahahaha!

Yep, I always leave it off.
When someone wants to telephone me they write me a letter, notifying me of the exact time that they will attempt a telephonic communication with your friend & confidante mrtrebus. I then turn on my mobile telephone at the appropriate time & await their audio contact endeavour.
:hatsoff: