• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you ever ask yourself "Why am I still a member?"

I never ask myself why I'm still a member here, but I do ask myself why I was so much more passionate about it back in 2011. I think the over-abundance of troll threads and pointless arguments is the main reason why.

That being said, I've been getting more into the non-talk sections lately.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Mandy's pics reminded me that I slowed my visits here once I realized the "scratch and sniff" application was still a few years away. I bet hers smells like a lotus blossom

Holy Shit Feller! That's EXACTLY what it smells like........when I stuff a lotus blossom up there. :) Otherwise it smells like a lovely pussy ;)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
All the time. A major part of the reason I rarely come on the Board anymore is because I don't see a point in coming here anymore except to look at the same video/photo galleries that are constantly being reposted in every thread in the Babes section. The Talk section has become full of threads that don't offer any sort of conversation outside of posting the name of a model you'd like to bang and the Politics section has maybe three members who I would want to discuss politics with (not that we'd be able to without one idiot making a comment, which always means another idiot has to respond, and so on, and so forth). There's nothing going on here anymore that can keep me on here for a couple minutes after I finish approving threads/photos/attachments and because of that I'm more than content in just going on Reddit instead because at least that site has something to offer me other than five minutes of staring at photos of facials. I'll occasionally post cause of the few people on this site that I like to talk to, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't been thinking about walking away for good.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7384327, member: 550820"]I'm inspired to fulfill your dream...how can I insult you?

you're too kind to insult someone miss flores. either i would do that. you're sweet from nature.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well then you're in luck!! I mean how many hot chicks offer up their panties for sale, worn to perfection, and vacuum sealed for freshness?? LOL Ok a lot i know, but it still answers the question :)

So it tastes like nylon, with a reenforced cotton panel?

I don't know... I think nothing could really substitute for fresh Seattle Mandy. Getting your face all covered with the genuine item.

I keep coming back for the many LOLZ I encounter here all of the time!!!