• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do You Drive The Speed Limit?

Do You Drive The Speed Limit?

• Yes - no speeding tickets for me!

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No - I don't like to go slow.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • I'm always the first waiting at a red light.

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
only if there is a cop car behind you

- - - Updated - - -

only if there is a cop car behind you

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
I know some people don't approve, but personally, I like the Euro styling that went into the newest bodystyle. And I think the engine options are really good too. Of the muscle cars, I don't care so much for the current Camaro's bodystyle. But I do like the Challenger and especially the newest Mustang.

Are you going to modify the new one when you get it?

And last question (for today): without admitting guilt, theoretically, what would you say is the top speed you might have gone in your Mustang... ya know, if you had a mind to go that fast?

I didn't luv the new ones when they first came out but they are growing on me. I will modify it but most likely not right away. I plead the fifth on your last question :)

Awesome! Do you like it? What color? Did you get a GT or a v6 or an Ecoboost?

I got the ecoboost. Actually, I got it BECAUSE of the ecoboost. I was intrigued by a twin-turbo charged mustang that gets decent gas mileage and with an independent rear suspension. I love it. It's the most fun I've had driving a car since I was a teenager. It feels like a 4 cyl when it's idling or you're just cruising but when you accelerate, you feel that woosh and it pushes you back in the seat. This is my third mustang and for the first time it doesn't feel like a muscle car or a pony car but rather a sports car. And I love the styling both the exterior and interior. And it's race red.

I got the ecoboost. Actually, I got it BECAUSE of the ecoboost. I was intrigued by a twin-turbo charged mustang that gets decent gas mileage and with an independent rear suspension. I love it. It's the most fun I've had driving a car since I was a teenager. It feels like a 4 cyl when it's idling or you're just cruising but when you accelerate, you feel that woosh and it pushes you back in the seat. This is my third mustang and for the first time it doesn't feel like a muscle car or a pony car but rather a sports car. And I love the styling both the exterior and interior. And it's race red.

Didn't know Mustangs had ECO.

ECO is made by Mitsubishi and Ford and GM use them on their 4 cylinder models. I had a 04 Malibu when it was introduced but found out I wasn't only one with timing chain issues. Eco was revamped with the issue in 06 and is a great gas saving motor.

Don't buy a Ford or Chevy with ECO from 03-05 if buying a used car.

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member

Awesome! I hope you keep enjoying it for the many miles to come.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Cool. The more I read about the EcoBoost engine, the more I like it. They've done a good job with this.

I hadn't read anything about the Ford EcoBoost having a relationship with Mitsubishi. As far as I know, the EcoBoost series is a collaboration between Ford and FEV Engineering in Germany.

Cool. The more I read about the EcoBoost engine, the more I like it. They've done a good job with this.

I hadn't read anything about the Ford EcoBoost having a relationship with Mitsubishi. As far as I know, the EcoBoost series is a collaboration between Ford and FEV Engineering in Germany.

even better.

I pretty much drive the speed limit. I'm usually not in that big a hurry nor do I seldom go very far.

However, people think I drive fast because I accelerate fast. I punch it as soon as the light turns red so it gives people the impression I'm a speed demon.

:cool: