• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you care about your rep (reputation) power / post (posts) count ?

do you care ?

• i care about my rep power only

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • i care about my post count only

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • both are very important to me

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I haven't been able to spend as much time here on FreeOnes lately, so I must of missed something. What did you do to get negative rep? Become a Cardinals fan? :eek:

Haha, no. The penalty for becoming a Cardinals fan should be getting shot (not that we should shoot Jagger retroactively or anything like that - he was born that way). Actually, GregCentauro positive repped me, and when he did, I lost 42K in rep somehow. I manged to get most of it back - all but about 7-8K total. It was tense though. I had Dirk hostage for awhile and Petra countered by telling me to shoot him. He makes a really lousy bargaining chip. I guess next time I 'll have to kidnap a more worthy member...

Thread here.

Haha, no. The penalty for becoming a Cardinals fan should be getting shot (not that we should shoot Jagger retroactively or anything like that - he was born that way). Actually, GregCentauro positive repped me, and when he did, I lost 42K in rep somehow. I manged to get most of it back - all but about 7-8K total. It was tense though. I had Dirk hostage for awhile and Petra countered by telling me to shoot him. He makes a really lousy bargaining chip. I guess next time I 'll have to kidnap a more worthy member...

Thread here.

How about BlueBalls? He may be worthy. In fact, he might enjoy being tied up and gagged in your basement. :thumbsup: :D

The only rep I really care about is from people that I deal with everyday in the "real" world. I do check the comments but at the end of the day what does it get you? I actually find it amusing that a lot of the rep I seem to get is for my sophomoric humor.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I actually find it amusing that a lot of the rep I seem to get is for my sophomoric humor.

Hell, if I didn't get rep for insulting people and acting sophomoric, I wouldn't have any. :thumbsup:

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Do you care about your rep (reputation) power / post (posts) count ?

Since there's no free life size inflatable ''mizz Olsen'' doll for posting 10K or receiving 100K reps (whichever comes first)... NO ! hellz no ! :scream: