• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you care about your rep (reputation) power / post (posts) count ?

do you care ?

• i care about my rep power only

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • i care about my post count only

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • both are very important to me

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
since Andronicus Ry lost a lot of rep power last week... and he said that was no "big deal", i was wonder how much we care about those two things.

JayJohn85

Banned
I got used to a every increasing number....Logging on to find it gone wasnt pleasant, Heck I know its virtual but still it looks good.:)

PS> Nice is back up there again:p

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I think rep power should be like Highlander, where the stroke of a sword shall release the Quickening, and there can be only one!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I couldn't care less of either, but it's good to get recognition for my posts

Namreg

Banned
i know of one guy who posts in a certain thread in the games section to get more points because he actually believes that it makes him seem authoritative to the newbies or something, as if more points would transform his rambling hate posts into coherent arguments. :)

i myself don't care. it's nice to get some, but ultimately meaningless.

I do care a bit about my rep points. mostly because it's always cool to get some rep, it's always cool to see that somle people think that what you say is interesting or agree with you...

Rep has come and gone. A few years ago most of us 'regulars' were in the hundreds of thousands and millions. Then one day we were all back to zero. It's nice when fellow members rep you, because it shows that they like a paticular post and it is appreciated but IMO it ends there. I've seen egos blow up because of high rep. Silly.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Absolutely not. :mad: I couldn't care less about rep. My number was really getting too high anyway. It's good to get knocked down a peg or two in life. It teaches you humility. I'm a slow learner...

I want some sympathy, dammit!

The points are nice but in the end don't mean too much. I'm just glad that people respond to my posts.:D

ed007

Banned
when i've figured out how to do it i will catch Eric Lindros. ;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Absolutely not. :mad: I couldn't care less about rep. My number was really getting too high anyway. It's good to get knocked down a peg or two in life. It teaches you humility. I'm a slow learner...

I want some sympathy, dammit!

I'd be happy to knock you down a few notches. :1orglaugh

Lust

Lost at Birth
wow, i didnt know about andronicus. must have missed that post somehow. anyway, the cool thing about rep isnt the total but its the acknowledgment that someone liked the post. yesterday i wrestled with making a certain post cos i thought it might offend someone. i posted it and i got rep from 5 different people on it, now. so it was nice to see that it was appreciated.

as far as post counts, not really, if i see whimsy on a thread i'll post some ridiculous post cos i know he'll post something funny about board whore. :thumbsup: but really compared to folks who've only been a member for a month and have twice as many posts as me, im a noob. it took me over a year to get the 1k.

JayJohn85

Banned
i know of one guy who posts in a certain thread in the games section to get more points because he actually believes that it makes him seem authoritative to the newbies or something, as if more points would transform his rambling hate posts into coherent arguments. :)

i myself don't care. it's nice to get some, but ultimately meaningless.

Hey dont look at me:nanner:

None of my rep came from that forum actually and I really posted some good wow advice, Dont believe me level a warrior, Fury dps is ridiculous.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I'm not bothered about it,but I don't see the point of the rep count
though.I know you used to get points for getting rep,but it doesn't
happen any longer :)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Back when rep was turned into a game I enjoyed my rep power but was never that important. Now I really don't give a fuck at all. As for post count...who cares? I don't spam I just post where I have something to say is all.