• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

do you believe the New Orleans and Mississippi Coast flood was an inside job

DrSoles

Ph.D in Female Solesiology
Wake up people. After the government created Katrina and targeted New Orleans, they blew up the levees. Here are a couple that were witnesses there.

Another person who knows the levees were blown. The levees survived other hurricanes but fell apart now after the huricanne passed by. Unprecedented. I smell a coverup

DrSoles

Ph.D in Female Solesiology
For this excellent thread exposing yet another evil plan of the Shadow Government, I give you a special Tin Hat Award:

http://hotchyx.com/Adult Image Hosting

Why is it that when the irrefutable truth is brought to the light, it is downplayed. Have anybody watched the videos yet. Wake up.

Now watch this video. Not just because this women is sort of hot, but because she speaks the truth. This rig was delibertely built without an accoustic switch which would have prevented this, but deregulation during the Bush years allowed this rig to be built without it. This is reputable because she qoute a Princeton professor. Princeton is an Ivy League school. Haliburton is involved as usual if you listen to the video. Now what is happening is they did this for an experiment to control the flow of oil underneath in the ocean. She mentions ocean currents. Remember HAARP and the Big Oil and Government and Military connection? Watch the Jesse Ventura video and connect the dots. What the government is going to do is go the middle east and cause all their oil to seap into the ocean. Then the military will use HAARP to create ocean currents to direct the oil to collections areas far off shore.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Why is it that when the irrefutable truth is brought to the light, it is downplayed. Have anybody watched the videos yet. Wake up.

Now watch this video. Not just because this women is sort of hot, but because she speaks the truth. This rig was delibertely built without an accoustic switch which would have prevented this, but deregulation during the Bush years allowed this rig to be built without it. This is reputable because she qoute a Princeton professor. Princeton is an Ivy League school. Haliburton is involved as usual if you listen to the video. Now what is happening is they did this for an experiment to control the flow of oil underneath in the ocean. She mentions ocean currents. Remember HAARP and the Big Oil and Government and Military connection? Watch the Jesse Ventura video and connect the dots. What the government is going to do is go the middle east and cause all their oil to seap into the ocean. Then the military will use HAARP to create ocean currents to direct the oil to collections areas far off shore.

She IS kinda hot, in a geeky 'take me Daddy, yes, I been a bad girl, pound my wet nest' kind of way.

I think I'd definitely nod, say 'uh-huh' at regular intervals and generally maintain a huge pretense of believing and respecting what she says so I could fuck her. In the ass.