• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

do you believe 911 was an inside job

9/11 Mysteries - FULL DOCUMENTARY

I really want to get some input on this film including time points in this film that you either agree or disagree with. You will be blown away at this. This is the film that first woke me up in 2006.

This film actually does not contain the BBC calling Building 7's collapse 30 minutes early (that came to light in 2007) but no matter it has enough information to wake up anyone.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Nobody is going to sit down and waste an hour and a half on tin foiling, poorly researched bullshit. I'd rather staple my head to the carpet.

Loose Change viewer guide to debunking various 9/11 conspiracy theories:

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

9/11 Mysteries - FULL DOCUMENTARY

I really want to get some input on this film including time points in this film that you either agree or disagree with. You will be blown away at this. This is the film that first woke me up in 2006.

This film actually does not contain the BBC calling Building 7's collapse 30 minutes early (that came to light in 2007) but no matter it has enough information to wake up anyone.

Anyone watch this documentary?

Anyone watch this documentary?

NO. Because you haven't answered my question in relation to the below point -

Sorry but a poll done in New York shows a touch over 50% do not believe the official story and about a third believe inside job. So I don't think your little tactic the tinfoil hat thing is going to work. 33% of the population is on my side and that's on the low side. More are waking up each day.

How many people were polled though? The percentages are meaningless without this figure. Also how was the question put to them? Again an important fact necessary to establish the authenticity & validity of the poll.

Please provide this evidence.

Here was one of the polls taken before but there were others.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060522022041421

1200 people phone polled. The numbers are no doubt low because you know there were people afraid to answer their real views on 9/11 truthfully.
Yep, so the percentages work only in relation to those polled but have been extrapolated to provide the sensationalist headline that "Over 70 Million Voting Age Americans Support New 9/11 Investigation". Farcical!

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Here was one of the polls taken before but there were others.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060522022041421

1200 people phone polled. The numbers are no doubt low because you know there were people afraid to answer their real views on 9/11 truthfully.
What do you mean by low numbers? The percentages? & how can you make that assumption about people being afraid to answer? Where are you getting this evidence from? It's pure conjecture informed by your bias.

Yep, so the percentages work only in relation to those polled but have been extrapolated to provide the sensationalist headline that "Over 70 Million Voting Age Americans Support New 9/11 Investigation". Farcical!

You obviously have no clue how polls work. They took a non biased cross section of the national voting public. The poll has a +- 2.5 % margin of error for the numbers polled. It is quite accurate over the whole country.

It was a Zogby national poll.

You obviously have no clue how polls work. They took a non biased cross section of the national voting public. The poll has a +- 2.5 % margin of error for the numbers polled. It is quite accurate over the whole country.

Er, I know how polls work. That is why I don't believe in them. I do not believe they are an accurate representation of the whole country. The methodology of polls serves only the biases of those conducting them.

Please address my point in my above post.

Shifty

O.G.

Who cares what people think? That's meaningless.

Man, it's a good thing chicks dig 911 conspiracy buffs! :tinhat:

There is a difference between the US Government planning it and doing it and them letting it happen to failing to stop it despite knowing about it. FDR did the same thing with Pearl Harbor.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Me:
Everything you post is refutable. Everything. You refuse to acknowledge the possibility of any alternate hypothesis through sheer willful ignorance of common sense. You're the fucking Rosie O'Donnell of freeones. Welcome aboard, Rosie.