• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

do you believe 911 was an inside job

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
So, in a city of 19.5 million, 1,200 were interviewed and 'a little over 50%' (nice and precise!) didn't believe the official version.

So, 600 people out of 19.5 million. Or 0.0031%

Conclusive proof from a statistically representative sampling.

Isn't it interesting what you can do with numbers if you just shuffle facts and perspectives around to suit your own agenda?

So, in a city of 19.5 million, 1,200 were interviewed and 'a little over 50%' (nice and precise!) didn't believe the official version.

So, 600 people out of 19.5 million. Or 0.0031%

Conclusive proof from a statistically representative sampling.

Isn't it interesting what you can do with numbers if you just shuffle facts and perspectives around to suit your own agenda?

Hey smart ass this is the same way polls are conducted when they do opinion polls for companies or elections. It is quite accurate. Zogby would never game a poll especially for 9/11 truth.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The answer to the thread ??. No I don't believe in that nonsense. .. It's this foolishness thats responsible for people sending hate mail and death threats to the Loizeau family just because they own and run C.D.I (the demolition firm). ...... ps Apologies for feeding the troll.

I really liked this documentary when it first came out but I disagree with the filmmaker on his views about a one world government.

His 9/11 piece was powerful though, thanks for posting.

i knew it would get you wet :cthulhu: but the religion piece is what got me watching. theres a part 2 zeitgeist. :hatsoff:

TheOrangeCat

"Originally Posted by WTC7WasPulled
I just want to help wake up others."

Oh, the arrogance of the truth.

Everyone's asleep apart from the minority. The reality we experience is a dream, the dream isn't the truth, truth is an illusion, the illusion blinds us, blinded we stumble in the dark, a darkness that envelops all but the enlightened, the enlightened truthers, who must toil in the obscurity of their mundane lives, screaming 'wake up, wake up' into the void, where we sleep, oblivious, dreaming, just waiting for a Knight or Prince to release us from the delusional prison of our enchanted captivity ... with a YouTube video.

TheOrangeCat

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'd so like to rip apart Zeitgeist as an antisemitic turd. But I'm afraid Plasma Hitler Twat will ban me... :shy:

How did you know my middle name was Hitler?

Anyone who believes that 9-11 was an "inside job" needs to take a vacation and re-baseline their brains. I would believe in UFOs before I believe that this was some conspiracy perpetrated by anyone other than the Islamicists who hijacked the planes. :2 cents: