• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you answer your cell phone when you're sitting on the can?

Answer your phone when you're on the can?

• yes

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • no

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
As the title asks, if you're pinching a loaf, and your cell phone rings, do you answer it?

I let it go to voicemail. I hope you do too, if I'm calling you.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Are you kidding? When do I not talk whilst on the crapper?

it depends on if i ate mexican the night before

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Absolutely

Sometimes I even take phone pics of it and text them to friends....especially if it was one of those epic dumps that stick out of the top of the toilet water.

:facepalm:

Absolutely

Sometimes I even take phone pics of it and text them to friends....especially if it was one of those epic dumps that stick out of the top of the toilet water.

:facepalm:

You gotta do video. Put your phone between your legs and capture the 'drop'. People don't realize what they're watching until it's too late. At it's worst, the video is better than Transformers 2.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
You gotta do video. Put your phone between your legs and capture the 'drop'. People don't realize what they're watching until it's too late. At it's worst, the video is better than Transformers 2.

Hmmmm, Lemme do some R&D on this....

Flip phones work good for those shots. You can get a better view due to the angle of the phone. Trust a brother.

doesn't that fall under the "don't ask, dont tell policy" as long as you dont sigh or grunt to loud when pinching off...... How would they know?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
No because my phone is never in hand or on me when I'm at home. I always have my cell phone close by but its usually on my counter in my bedroom.