• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

do ya like pierced pussy?

pierced cunt is nice isnt it?

• of course

Votes: 151 59.7%
  • horrible

Votes: 54 21.3%
  • i dont care

Votes: 48 19.0%

• Total voters
Ovidius said:
Of course. Clean shaved with a pierced clit, and perhaps then some.

Agreed! Although I don't really have a preference, pierced and clean is a lot of fun.

Belly Button and Clit piercings are two big turn offs for me.

Everything but the ears is disgusting IMHO. I can put up with Belly Buttons if the girl is hot though. But clit jewelry is beyond me. I can work it with my tongue well enough Thank you very much. (I don't care how many in the ears so long as it doesn't look like it hurts to carry it all around.) :tongue:

Goblin said:
Belly Button and Clit piercings are two big turn offs for me.

Everything but the ears is disgusting IMHO. I can put up with Belly Buttons if the girl is hot though. But clit jewelry is beyond me. I can work it with my tongue well enough Thank you very much. (I don't care how many in the ears so long as it doesn't look like it hurts to carry it all around.) :tongue:

Same here, thou I think it could be limited to the ear lobes. I have a fetish thou for those large ear loops ring thingies whatever they're called. Those hula-hoop thingies.

Last edited:
Gordon Bennet said:
Its dirty, just like that minge in your avatar.

damn right. nipple's yes but clit = no

shaven = yes

but everyone to themselves i suppose :)

I LOVE pierced labia and clits - been desperate to persuade my wife to get some piercings down there, but she refuses.

Hypocrite wants me to get a pierced Albert, though. Mind you, I'm going to do it.

of course... it's a beautiful thing when a women accents some of her features. a subtle eyebrow peircing, or a tattoo on the swell of her ass. it says alot about a women, obviously they like there puss.

Mijn vriendin heeft een piercing in haar tong.Dat valt wel mee.Maar een klit-piercing,daar kan ik niet over meepraten.:dunno:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Grellig said:
Mijn vriendin heeft een piercing in haar tong.Dat valt wel mee.Maar een klit-piercing,daar kan ik niet over meepraten.:dunno:
The official language of the board is english, let's please keep it that way :D