Do rimjobs turn you on?

Do rimjob scenes make you horny?

  • Rimjob scenes make me really fucking horny!

    Votes: 43 58.1%
  • Rimjob scenes don't make me really fucking horny!

    Votes: 31 41.9%

  • Total voters
    74
Do rimjob scenes turn you on?
If you've ever had one, you probably get hot when you see a hot woman bent over on her knees and elbows while her friend fingers her pussy and circles her rim with the tip of her tongue.
or... maybe they gross you out.
whatever.
 
One word, "Felecia"! The queen of lesbo rimming. I haven't seen her do one scene where the chick (or chicks) she performed didn't get their ass(es) licked.

It's hot.
 
I like to avoid anything where there is the potential to lick someone else's ass matter. Just a general rule...
 
Not a fan.
 
Not really. I mean they are only rims.

Though the ones that keep spinning are sometimes neat if it is on the right car. :yesyes:
 
a little over half the voters like rimjobs, but most of the posts were from people who don't. i thought there would be more 'pro' posts out there.
 
Back
Top