• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do I have a bubble butt?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah whatever happened to her? Some of her narcissistic postings here were entertaining as hell to read. The last thing I read here about her was that she was taking her wife to Vietnam.

If memory serves, I think the powers that be found discovered that whoever this person was, she was using photos of some other girl and pretending it was her. I don't know if it was ever established whether "Boothbabe" was a guy, a girl or something in between.

It's weird how people do this and never expect to be found out. I was on a sports car board a year or so back and this guy put up a photo of his "girlfriend" - it was Gisele/Got Gisele who posts here... only he said her name was "Amy" and they lived together in Florida. I know her real name and as far as I know, she doesn't live in Florida - just going by where she says she lives (I'm not keeping tabs on her). So I called him out on that. And the photo of the Porsche 911 he claimed was his, somebody else called him out on that. It was a stock photo of a Porsche that he'd swiped off the internet.

As for Boothy, I figure she really was a girl... just not a very pretty or happy one. But whatever she looked like on the outside, she sure was ugly on the inside. Very creepy, that one.

The name Boothbabe was creepy in and of itself. I would have preferred Smoot Hawley babe myself.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Dude, people have always thought I was joking about her (Michele Bachmann), but I was serious as a heart attack when I said I'd be on her like a cheap suit. I had a weekend fling with a real estate agent years ago when I had to stay over in Detroit, and she was a dead ringer for Krazy Michele. She wasn't goofy in the head or anything, but damn if they didn't look a lot alike.

After about a week of her stereotypical angry lipstick lesbian act, Boothy began to get on my last nerve. I know I get on people's nerves a lot too. But I change up my routines from time to time. Gotta have fresh material on tap, ya know? :D She was just a one-trick pony... or lesbian... or whatever.

Dude, people have always thought I was joking about her (Michele Bachmann), but I was serious as a heart attack when I said I'd be on her like a cheap suit. I had a weekend fling with a real estate agent years ago when I had to stay over in Detroit, and she was a dead ringer for Krazy Michele. She wasn't goofy in the head or anything, but damn if they didn't look a lot alike.

After about a week of her stereotypical angry lipstick lesbian act, Boothy began to get on my last nerve. I know I get on people's nerves a lot too. But I change up my routines from time to time. Gotta have fresh material on tap, ya know? :D She was just a one-trick pony... or lesbian... or whatever.

The dumbest republicans are always hot. Bachmann, Palin, Christine O'Donnell