• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do Girls that Smoke Turn You On? Or Off?

turn off for me

Huge turn off!!! Infact, after reading that even smokers arent even bothered by seeing a smoke in a girls mouth or hand that just proves its just stupid! I actually find it looking more fake when i see a smoke in the shot, becoz i know someone told her to have it!!! Smoking smells bad and kissing a smoker tastes even worse!!! And people that think its cool to smoke need to grow up becoz its a filthy habit!

PS, just becoz someone has tattoos doesnt make them seem like they are wild becoz its a form of art and its a stereotype saying tattoos mean your wild, same with saying smoking makes you look wild, that just shows you have no backbone and tried to fit in! No one starts smoking becoz they need to!

Of course it's a huge turn on when the girl smokes. I love the smell of stale smoke in her hair, clothes, car, and apartment. Not only that, but now that there are public smoking bans in the city where I live, I also get the opportunity to stand outside with her in the winter in below zero weather while she sucks on a cancer stick to get her nicotine fix.

Those things are just the preliminaries though. The best thing of all is when I get to kiss her or go down on her after she has been smoking like a chimney for the last two days. There's nothing as sexy as when her mouth and pussy taste like the bottom of a stale ashtray. Yum! :rolleyes:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/589ee588652804

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
First a question: Where's Canadia?

When I smoked it didn't turn me on.
It now turns me off.
My lady smoked when I met her. I know how hard it is to stop, so I didn't pressure her. But she stopped anyways.
BTW Vicky, you don't wanna start smokin', even if you do have the cash. I wouldn't recommend smokin' a ciggarette ever again.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I could care less if a girl smokes, hey it's her lungs not mine...and she can't have one of my lungs when one of her lungs doesn't work. Doesn't mean I care for her, but I have grown accostomed to both of my lungs.

First a question: Where's Canadia?

Where did you get the word Canadia from? LOL!!!

As for turn-on or turn-off, it all depends. If I'm in the mood for a "bad girl" who has a sluttier look (which, let's face it, is most of the time! LOL), then it's a turn-on. If I'm looking for someone to be really intimate with, it can be a turn-off but not always.

Other strange thing - If she's really hot, it's a turn-on but if she's nasty, it turns me off even more. How messed up is that? LOL

I agree the smell isn't the best but I grew up with smoking parents so I'm desensitized to it and I think that the original poster is asking if the "sight" of a woman smoking is a turn-on or turn-off. I see a lot of weirdos trying to use logic to denote why they find it unattractive but let's face it, fetishes and other things that turn us on are not logical, nor are they choices we make. That's why people get attracted to all the wrong people all the time. If we could be logical about what turns us on, it would be a perfect world. Welcome to the real, imperfect world.

What really makes me laugh is the way that some people say "IT'S A TURN-OFF AND SHE'S NASTY AND IT'S GROSS AND SMELLS BAD AND IT'S BAD FOR HER AND FOR ME!!!" sound like they're screaming blue murder. And for what? Just say the look turns you off or the smell does or whatever. You're probably not a doctor and I'm sure that we all know damn well what tobacco does to people. Fairly, people get killed by alcohol too and if people drink, they sometimes drive when they shouldn't and kill people. Are you going to react so immaturely to that as well? "IF SHE DRINKS, IT'S A TURNOFF CUZ SHE'S GOING TO GO SLEEP WITH SOMEONE AND GET AIDS AND THEN DRIVE DRUNK AND RUN A TODDLER OVER!!! MAJOR TURN-OFF!!!"

Hey, if you're looking for a nun, I wish you all the best! LOL

I can't believe it took me so long to spot this thread. Please allow me to explain the smoking fetish. First , being the visual creatures that most men are, The sight of an awesomely hot girl such as you, Vicky, smoking a cigarette is an incredibly exciting visual. The entire "only bad girls smoke" stereotype has been created within the last 30 years with the anti-smoking movement. Before 1980, smokers were a majority within our society, and just about everyone smoked at parties, bars, etc.
Then we have the glamor factor. I remember seeing old movie re-runs on TV that featured the most beautiful and vampish female stars of the day smoking away just like in normal society in that time. What could be a more enticing visual than an 18 year-old Lauren Bacall in the film To Have And Have Not asking Bogie for a match, lighting up, then blowing out the match with her exhaled smoke? Being a smoker myself, the taste and breath don't affect me as it does the nons, but having quit for a time, I can tell you that it IS nasty to a non.
Then there is the oral aspect of smoking. I love to watch a hot girl wrap her heavily lipsticked lips around an all-white cigarette, take a long, slow drag, then pop her lips open as if she's saying "Mwah", sorta like blowing me a smoky kiss. I also LOVE the way the lipstick leaves a stain on the filter of an all-white cigarette. reminds me of the ring around my cock that's left during a BJ when given by a girl wearing lipstick. I even like to watch them reapply their lipstick while smoking, a huge turn on. I believe that a sexy girl smoking a brown filter cigarette looks too masculine, so I prefer them smoking all-whites, especially the long slim ones, such as Virginia Slims 120s, Misty 120s, and my favorite, The Capri 120. Slim 120s are a statement of exaggerated femininity, particularly when the girl also has long nails, with perfect hair, a sexy yet classy outfit and heavy make-up, especially eye make-up. Most important is technique. Most girls with outstanding technique have practiced smoking in front of a mirror to perfect it, and it shows. She has to look natural when she's smoking. Relaxed and confident in her mannerisms and movement. A "real life" smoker. Beginners are still somewhat hot, but in a totally different way, because let's face it, most women who smoke started because they wanted to look sexy and mature. and making an effort to look sexy IS sexy. Finally, the hottest aspect of the smoking fetish, is when a women knows that her smoking is turning me on. The eye contact during dragging and inhaling, tossing her head back when she's exhaling, and just generally putting on a little spectacle for my benefit, particularly in public, a prelude of things to come. I sometimes find myself thinking about her smoking even during sex, when she's usually not smoking. This usually puts me over the edge quite rapidly after the flashback begins.
I hope this little bit of fact and abstract feeling regarding the smoking fetish has helped you to better understand us "weirdos" who really get off on seeing a gorgeous woman, such as the phenom Vicki Vette, smoke.

Last edited:
Yes, a girl smoking after sex is a big turn off. She should be going home.

Off.
As Sideshow Bob said to Aunt Selma...or Patty, "...although kissing you would be like kissing some divine ashtray, I must decline"

Not exactly a turn on, but it's nice to have someone else that also smells like a cigarette hag. We can stink together.

Lisa Brunet

Official Checked Star Member
I did a lot of smoking request shoots and it looks very sexy but, after I quit smoking (10 month ago) it's for me not sexy any more!

I did a lot of smoking request shoots and it looks very sexy but, after I quit smoking (10 month ago) it's for me not sexy any more!

oh..it's a pity since it really turn me on! I like girls that smoke!! could you post some of your smoking pictures? or can you tell me where I can find them? thanks and kiss!!