• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do Girls that Smoke Turn You On? Or Off?

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Do girls smoking turn you on or off?
Just curious....

http://www.vickyathome.com/tgp/smoking1/index.htm

I do not smoke but Rebekah convinced me to try a shoot where I was smoking a menthol cigarette.... I think this is the first and last time I am ever going to be shot with a cigarette before but the picture of her pussy smoking is quite funny.

What say ye..... smoking sexy? or not?

:glugglug:

off, usually

The taste can be bad, unless you are a smoker too, but girls who smoke are usually wild, so it can be a turnon in the same way tattoos can be a turn on: they signal the girl is bad (the good kind of bad).

It depends.

If a girl just happens to smoke there's nothing unattractive (or attractive for that matter) about it, so I'd say neither.

If a girl smokes in front of the camera trying to act sexy even though you can see from a mile away that she usually doesn't smoke (she doesn't inhale for instance), then it becomes a big turn off.

(& yes, I'm a chainsmoker myself.)

it really depends on the girl - if the girl looks good smokin a ciggarette then she might as well smoke my cock too. but mainly id rather have my girl smoke bud than cigarretes.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Personally, I find it to be a huge turn OFF. My ex would occasionally smoke and I couldn't even look at her when she did it. She looked stupid and gross, she smelled stupid and gross and the taste was fucking disgusting.

Philbert

Banned
Just like everything, there is a good and bad side...smoking can be done in a cool way, and some women do things in a way that it's a turn-on.
Eating a Kielbasa with some Garlic toast wouldn't taste good kissing, but eating isn't a turn off...God gave us breath mints and mouthwash for a reason.
To each his (or her) own...I usually don't drink, so the taste of alcohol on someone's breath isn't my favorite...but it wouldn't keep me from doin' it with someone who'd had a few drinks.

Facetious

Moderated
Just as my buddy from Idaho used to say nearly 20 years ago . .

"If she smokes she fucks" and you know, he was absolutely right on !
I mean, really ! wouldn't you rather be rollin' 'round in the sack instead of calling the night with only a peck on the cheek ? !!
So, yea ! me like smokin' girls :bigjump:

Go get 'em, ya young whipper snappers ! :D

Whose that blue eyed brunette that did a bunch of sets with Karli Banks ?
The name escapes me . . . anyway, she did a solo set where she smokes in it and it's lovely.

Just sayin

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
If a girl smokes in front of the camera trying to act sexy even though you can see from a mile away that she usually doesn't smoke (she doesn't inhale for instance), then it becomes a big turn off.

BINGO!!!!

There's nothing worse than someone faking it.No one likes a poseur.