• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do all you guys wish all girls could do this?

Do all you guys wish all girls could do this?

• Yes

Votes: 275 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 61 15.7%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 63 16.2%

• Total voters
sandra said:
mandy.jpg

This is Mandy showing off while we were waiting for the photo shoot to start.
:batman:
Turn the screen of the computer, later I stopped myself on my hands to try to understand the photo and its question.
This position is a new form to do it. ?
I always only do it by love, in order to create life, like the lord says it.
With this position I am going to have better results. ?
If it is not thus, Sandra, daughter, you have turned aside of the way of the lord, the devil runs in your veins.
Save your soul. :jester:
-------------
But before please, we do a transfusion of blood.

Yes, I would like why not.

:eek: :bowdown:

That is awsome! That position would make it easy for me to sit a sofa and lick away at my girlfriends pussie. I love to pleasure women because their satisfaction brings me joy.

Perfect beer holder when you're watching the game, oh yeah, a good receptacle to stick your dick in during the commercials too.

the handstand, i don't care...the split, YES! takes me back to when i dated a dancer (ballet and jazz guys...not a pole dancer...although i've dated those too). flexibility is a GREAT thing...and not just for me, some of the positions she could get herself into allowed me to "dig deep and strike oil".

My dreams will have come true if all of them could do that!! The female form is so incredible. I just can't turn my head away from seeing different ways in which they can pose to reveal their contour and beauty.

i just started checkin out shoots like this. at first i was a little weirded out. but its pretty cool really! and oh my the fun you could have!!!! :nanner: