• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do all you guys wish all girls could do this?

Do all you guys wish all girls could do this?

• Yes

Votes: 275 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 61 15.7%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 63 16.2%

• Total voters
Hell Yes. Makes me horny seeing her like that. Just think of all the positions she and I could get into!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
whoever voted "NO" and "I'm not sure" are either gay or a chick!

I voted no because if all girls could do it, it would have no special appeal. It would like saying do you wish all girls could lay on their back and have sex missionary style, while still great it's the normal way

Philbert

Banned
I wish to hell this girl could do it!

LL

Now, that's the right attitude!:)

Yes,yes,yes yes yes, yes, ohmigod yes!
Forget those other guys, I want her for Christmas (and Kwanza, New Years, St.Georges Day, her birthday, anyones birthday, next Christmas, whatever gets me someathat!); I checked and she has all the right stuff, what a fine woman!
Please send her my regards...and tell her to call me!
(And hold that pose!:D )

I think it would be great if *most* women could do that. There's a few of them that I could think of where it might not be such a great idea.

For them, mostly. :eek:

H

I agree that it'd be cool if some (very hot and sexy) girls could do it, but it would be nasty if people like Maggie Thatcher or Cherie Blair could - ewww!!:eek:

Me and the Ole Lady usta play "Private Gymnasty", hurts to much now. Fond memories...

:nannerf2:

The only thing i wish a girl could do is to buy a beer in a bar

The step by step of Alchol

:glugglug: :beer: :booty: :throwup: :sleep:

what a funny and original question, i want to say first. :jester:

my opinion:

sex is not a sports competition. it's hard hard work, mostly painful work, to be that elastic. so from my side - definitly a no. i don't wish it for my girl to have a better look. and to "go deeper" - you know that - there are other techniques which are more comfortable for the girl.