• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do All Britain's Really Hate America Like I'm Being Told?????

Actually Prof, Kuwait asked about 10 countries in the UN for help not just the US. Most of who responded and helped straight away.

The Falklands was actually the Queens baby as are any conflict that this country gets involded in. As the PM has to ask the Queen if they can use her troops in it.

The name of the flagship in that conflict was the Ark Royal aircraft carrier. Which was never even scratched as wasn't the Invincable. The only real ship that was destroyed was HMS Sheffield a destroyer. This war was over very fast and the Argentinian's was a poor army to say the least. Even though they was only a short distance from the Falklands unlike the UK. Oh and it's 25 years since the Falklands this year.

I love way people still try to defend the right of the US and UK going back into Iraq. Trying to find reasons of why it was okay when it's been proven otherwise. But whats done is done repair the damage and more on.

You know, you Brits are way too nice. ...American revolution...war of 1812...bailing you guys out in WWII.. C'mon, you're amongst friends. You can let it out. :D

Most British people dont hate the Americans themselves but the adverse effect they have had on this countries foreign policy and a one sided special reletionship

Update: I've been banned from that forum because my American views do not go along with the views of the majority.

Sorry I haven't read the posts above, far too little time and far too much effort! I think, if I may be so blunt, like much of the world, we're just tired of your shit. It's not that we hate you, but the way you act as a nation does rub alot of people up the wrong way, to cut a long story short you come across as a bunch of hypocrites.

Sorry if that's hard to take, but that's the true uncut impression that I believe the majority of the world have of you. And for all of that, we still like you and believe that one day America will become the true world leader it should be.

Then it wasn't worth being a member there in the first place! :2 cents:

My thoughts exactly - especially based on some of what he copied and pasted from there.

Hey Dr. Death - what say we join up there and see which of us can get banned the fastest :D

Honestly, I just read your originally post captain and that guy just comes off as a jew hater. Not even worth arguing with someone like that. :2 cents:

Sorry I haven't read the posts above, far too little time and far too much effort! I think, if I may be so blunt, like much of the world, we're just tired of your shit. It's not that we hate you, but the way you act as a nation does rub alot of people up the wrong way, to cut a long story short you come across as a bunch of hypocrites.

Sorry if that's hard to take, but that's the true uncut impression that I believe the majority of the world have of you. And for all of that, we still like you and believe that one day America will become the true world leader it should be.

I love this post. I love honesty! I love the "hypocrites" part the best, because that is EXACTLY how we feel about the so called powers of Europe who tried to conquer the globe and cry foul when we do the exact same thing.

My thoughts exactly - especially based on some of what he copied and pasted from there.

Hey Dr. Death - what say we join up there and see which of us can get banned the fastest :D
All we'd have to do is post this as a reply to every thread there! LOL

2ed2h5t.gif

LOL Doc!
OK then, lets synchronize our watches.
I'll check back with you tomorrow on the exact time I got banned LOL
:D

Sorry if that's hard to take

I can only speak for myself, but it's cool with me. I think much of what you wrote has validity.

The only exception I might take, and I really don't think it was your intent, was what reads like a bit of overgeneralization.

And for all of that, we still like you

Cheers, and likewise

I love this post. I love honesty! I love the "hypocrites" part the best, because that is EXACTLY how we feel about the so called powers of Europe who tried to conquer the globe and cry foul when we do the exact same thing.

But this is the past, and I think our 'conquering' only served to blow up in our face in the end, ie the World Wars, which were all about European's big powers trying to reinstate the 'power' they were losing across the world. In much the same way that that was the past, I think America should stop thinking the world owes them for WWII, especially in relation to saving Europe (which no one question).

It's not exactly hard to think of a ways America could be more popular - following UN directives, sort out Israel-Palestine, Somalia, Darfur, go Green (even the Chinese are more clued up than Bush n co), help Africa to help itself. And STOP ELECTING IDIOTS :1orglaugh

America, all in all, needs to learn the lesson that true leaders lead by example, and not by doctrine.

The name of the flagship in that conflict was the Ark Royal aircraft carrier. Which was never even scratched as wasn't the Invincable.
I know the Invincible wasn't the flagship, I just couldn't remember the name of the flagship.
I believe the flagship (from the WWII era) was sold to India as well.

The only real ship that was destroyed was HMS Sheffield a destroyer. This war was over very fast and the Argentinian's was a poor army to say the least. Even though they was only a short distance from the Falklands unlike the UK. Oh and it's 25 years since the Falklands this year.
Yes, but had the Argentinians managed to be a little more patient and skilled with their aircraft, things might have been different.

I love way people still try to defend the right of the US and UK going back into Iraq. Trying to find reasons of why it was okay when it's been proven otherwise. But whats done is done repair the damage and more on.
And I love how people say it was illegal or not sanctioned by the UN. Read up on the terms of the original cease-fire of 1991, as well as various papers in Japan and other countries that cited the sound, legal aspects of the right to invade. I'm not saying I agree with it, I was AGAINST going in, but it' was not "illegal."

Don't go there ... War of 1812 ...

You know, you Brits are way too nice. ...American revolution...war of 1812...bailing you guys out in WWII.. C'mon, you're amongst friends. You can let it out. :D
Actually, don't go there ... the War of 1812.

As I've had to correct many people on this board (even one foolish person who said the War of 1812 was the US' last "justified" war), the War of 1812 was more about American nationalism than anything "justified." In fact, we tried to invade Canada (for the second time no less) and we got our asses handed to us.

The only favorable outcome in that war was when the British stupidly tried to take a well-entrenched New Orleans. It was like shooting pigs in a barrel with all the confusion on the British side. They didn't expect us to be so well fortified. And because of lack of communication in that day, a cease fire had already been signed in the UK before that battle.

It wouldn't be America ...

Shit;I hate some things about America..........
....and I'm American.
It wouldn't be America if we all agreed.
In fact, the most dangerous time in America is when we all agree!

Best quote I heard a couple of months after 9/11:
"Thank God we're starting to disagree with the President again."
So true.

Re: I only said he must be young because ...

In all honesty, I finally said he was young ...

Everything else, I really don't take offense to anyone anymore. In fact, I'd rather people just curse at me and get it out, than try to befriend me and then tell me what's wrong with me...

I'm not going to go over our earlier discussions again - but i'd like to clarify, so i don't get a rep for aggression, that whatever the disagreement, i wasn't cursing at anybody or namecalling

(check my posts ) :)

But this is the past, and I think our 'conquering' only served to blow up in our face in the end, ie the World Wars, which were all about European's big powers trying to reinstate the 'power' they were losing across the world. In much the same way that that was the past, I think America should stop thinking the world owes them for WWII, especially in relation to saving Europe (which no one question).

In 'conquering', I'm was referring to how England, France, Spain, etc, have expanded throughout the entire world, using bullying tactics, and brute force over the past several centuries. And all these countries still do the same thing today, just on a lesser level compared to the U.S., because they've lost much of their power and influence. Still the same today though.

accessspecialex said:
It's not exactly hard to think of a ways America could be more popular - following UN directives, sort out Israel-Palestine, Somalia, Darfur, go Green (even the Chinese are more clued up than Bush n co), help Africa to help itself. And STOP ELECTING IDIOTS

When have we not tried to do all those things? Do WE really have to solve ALL the world's problems? How about a little help there guys.

accessspecialex said:
America, all in all, needs to learn the lesson that true leaders lead by example, and not by doctrine.

We do look out for #1, and we've made major mistakes. No denying that. But we have lead by example. All throughout the cold war, even today. Prof Voluptuary is right. We haven't changed from those days at all. When we get pushed, we push back. We're just the only target for people to aim their aggression at now.

Prof Voluptuary said:
Actually, don't go there ... the War of 1812.

Actually, I wasn't. ;)

georges

Staff member

It's not exactly hard to think of a ways America could be more popular - following UN directives, sort out Israel-Palestine, Somalia, Darfur, go Green (even the Chinese are more clued up than Bush n co), help Africa to help itself. And STOP ELECTING IDIOTS :1orglaugh

Yes the world owes USA more than a lot after WWII, because it is thanks US$ and the Marshall plan that Europe could be rebuilt. Europe will fall into small pieces as did U.S.S.R. The UN has proved its unefficiency in Bosnia and Kosovo where its armed forces and soldiers were always hit or destoryed by Serbs or Croats. Even in 1982 in Liban, U.N. soldiers were victims of the Hezbollah. Guess who moved the US troops from Somalia? That stupid idiot of Clinton. The idiots are the ones thinking that all can be resolved by talks when force is necessary sometimes. True leaders are not the ones kissing the UN's ass but the ones able to take decisions when they had to be taken.

Wow there is some bollocks being spoken here, especially concerning the history of both Europe and the US, honestly the phrase 'a little knowledge is dangerous' springs to mind.

To answer the thread question ...NO we don't all hate Americans. In fact i don't know anyone who hates americans and i know alot of people