• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dnc 2012

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Bill Clinton laid out and laid to waste every plank of the republican platform, he corrected every FUCKING LIE told by the bastard GOP last week, and he did victory laps with Obama's real fucking record last night. It would take an idiot to distort the democratic convention the way FatBlueFish, Dr. J here, is doing. It's apparent that you haven't actually watched any of it, Fatbluefish, you're just repeating the shit Limbaugh instructed you to repeat, that's why you're so late posting in this thread.

See, you just admitted the Dems are ridiculing the GOP and can't come up with anything original. If I wanted to watch comedic relief based on put-downs, I will buy a bag of fattening chips and turn on Tosh.O. I did watch enough of the DNC to throw-up in my mouth at all the blatant lies. All of the speakers have the same speech format: greet the audience, sarcastic joke putting down the GOP, lies, lies, lies, more put-downs of the GOP, finish speech and wait for applause. What I want you to expound upon is the fact no speakers have put forth solutions to any problems. Are we still going to stay in Afghanistan? What about Israel and the Middle-East? How come unemployment is still high? How will jobs be created, not just say you will create jobs? What is the real cost of Obamacare? See, pertinent topics that are ignored. The DNC is a sham with Mr. Empty Suit ready to spew his nonsense tonight.

xfire

You should run for office, Fat Fish, because you like to talk just to hear the sound of your own voice. What YOU just fucking admitted is that you didn't actually watch any of the DNC so any criticism you have is just so many farts in the wind. You wouldn't know what solutions were offered because you didn't watch. Johan put a link to Bill Clinton's AWESOME speech just a few posts above. Go watch it. There's plenty of substance in there, of course it won't matter to an IDIOT like you because you your head is so far up the GOP's ass that you believe everything you're spoon-fed by puppet masters like Limbaugh.

Temper, temper. You see blue and I see red. I admit, Bill Clinton is the best speaker I ever watched. How else would he get the nickname of Slick Willy. Overall there wasn't much substance in Bill Clinton's speech and little to no solutions. It was a fluff speech (a DAMN good fluff speech) used to propagate Obama. You fell for it. You are the idiot.

P.S. I don't have a Facebook page so please stop referring to me as Dr. J. You make yourself look like a bigger idiot.

xfire

How would you know? You admitted that you didn't watch it. Now, let me ask you this, how are the democrats "ridiculing the GOP"? It's not ridicule when everything they've said is true. You're just a mouthy bastard. Don't come in this thread spreading your anti-Obama propaganda.

You're right. I shouldn't criticize Dear Leader. Men in dark suits will knock at my door, someone may place a pro-Obama bumper sticker over my Nobama bumper sticker, my voter registration will change to "Democrat" and I might start liking the kool-aid! Oh dear!

xfire

Funny, seeing as how you came in here whining about democrats criticizing your idiot party at their convention. I pegged you in my last post; mouthy bastard.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Christie/Booker 2016. Think about that ticket hea? Afraid of a little Jersey kick-ass? Okay, I'll compromise, Booker/Christie.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I thought Clinton's speech was great, I thought it would be THE big moment of the DNC. Then, I saw E. Warren speech

I can't see how the dems would lose this election but will just have to wait in Nov.

I'm not going to say that they have this locked up but they certainly are going to get a big bump from this convention, something the Republicans didn't get from theirs

I'm not going to say that they have this locked up but they certainly are going to get a big bump from this convention, something the Republicans didn't get from theirs

The Republicans did, in fact, get quite a bump from their convention. They brought Romney up to tie President Obama in the national polls. It is scary close right now. I would say no one can claim victory, yet, and whomever does win will do so by the skin of their teeth.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
The convention always gives a bump in the polls. The other party usually takes this time off till after the convention is over. Coming out of this at a tie? I don't buy it. The Repubs had nothing going in and nothing going out. If for anything the bad jobs numbers could be something they could ride. Still no meat in their sandwich for the public to eat.

What will the American people remember from the DNC ?
ss-120905-DNC-Clinton-tease.photoblog600.jpg

One of their best former president explaining why they should give Obama 4 more years.

What will the American people will remember from the RNC ?
eastwood-chair.jpg

An old man asking questions to an empty chair.

I Don't know what she's on, but I want some