• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dita Von Teese : Hot or Not ?

Dita Von Teese : Hot or Not

• HOT

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • NOT

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
She claims to be the "new queen of burlesque and fetish". Do you guys think she's hot ?

Quite frankly, she doesn't do anything for me. But that's just my taste.
She found a niche that will make her quite wealthy though. ...Good for her!

She quite good looking. Beautiful face, great body. But I've never been attracted to her really. She always remained outside of my interest zone and I honestly couldn't tell you why.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
She loses points for the whole Marilyn Manson thing, otherwise :hit:

Very hot.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I love girls who do burlesqe alot more than strippers that's just my opinion. She looks great, however it creeps me out when it comes to her, when she has a corset on extra tight and her waist looks all hourglass and too narrow...anyway I am tired my headache is like a million vuvuzelas going off in my brain.

^Marilyn Manson? Oh well, Stoya just fell down a notch for me. WTF's his appeal anyway?
Well, a lot of people are banging Stoya from the vids that I saw. ;)

...Sorry, back on topic.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Hot

Funny you mentioned her name, because her and Dita von Teese have another thing in common...I heard Marilyn Mason is currently banging Stoya.

I thought Stoya & MM broke up last summer.

I don't know about fetish part, but if DVT isn't "new Queen of Burlesque" I don't know who else could be. I think she is singlehandedly keeping the old style Burlesque Strip Tease alive as an art form. Little Egypt and Gypsy Rose Lee would be proud.