• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Disgusting and stupid assholes

I'm totally a racist. I am pathologically mistrustful of Romulans and if I'm honest, most Cardassians too. The only race I'm completely comfortable with is humans.

For a second I thought raimmi wanted pictures of girls with disgusting assholes! I would have probably admitted I look at several disgusting assholes... if the conversation ever got to that point, that is :)

If it was a picture thread, I'm not sure what he'd be asking for by "stupid" assholes. Those ones with Homer Simpson's face tattooed on them or something. :homer:

This board is full of disgusting, terrible, arrogant and stupid assholes and retards. Furthermore there are many racists, jew haters and many more intolerant cunts :mad:

It takes one to know one... amirite?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I am both an asshole and arrogant.

The rest?

:nono:

This board is full of disgusting, terrible, arrogant and stupid assholes and retards. Furthermore there are many racists, jew haters and many more intolerant cunts :mad:

Randomly pick any airline, any destination, but make sure you fly First Class, and I guarantee, you will find yourself sitting directly across from Mariah. But don't worry, your flight won't be boring (probably will though) as she runs down the list of famous and beautiful celebrities she knows and hangs out with.

No, I am just kidding. I like all of you, even if there are some people who are misbehaving from time to time.
So please don't take this thread serious, I am just curious wether this one gets closed or censored, or maybe not.

You do realize that people that have special needs children or family find the term "retard" as offensive as anything you object to right?

No, I am just kidding. I like all of you, even if there are some people who are misbehaving from time to time.
So please don't take this thread serious, I am just curious wether this one gets closed or censored, or maybe not.

You made a statement and didn't back it up with supporting sources. You also didn't make a point, assuming this was your thesis.

I know this may make you feel bad, but you get an "F".

raimmi

Closed Account

Okay, to all the people who still havent realized it, take a closer look at the first post again and you use your mouse to mark my complete post.
You will realize that there is a hidden message of words that are written in a white colour (and you can't see them because the background is white too)

But I have quoted my own post now and painted that part red
(Luckily there are some people who have already noticed that some time ago)

I didn't start the thread. And some things are gay.

most heterosexual men don't go to tanning beds

Many things are retarded too.

You guys really should take a close look at the first post as you all missed it.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

I deny everything except for the Jew thing.

Last edited:
in everyplace there are a big amount of assholes... but i'll tell you what, i've seen worse communities! i'll tell you that...

What the fuck is this guys deal? Did someone push his shit in and not even lube his moon spider? Come on guys blood is NOT lube!