Disgusting and stupid assholes

raimmi

Closed Account
This board is full of disgusting, terrible, arrogant and stupid assholes and retards. Furthermore there are many racists, jew haters and many more intolerant cunts :mad:


No, I am just kidding. I like all of you, even if there are some people who are misbehaving from time to time.
So please don't take this thread serious, I am just curious wether this one gets closed or censored, or maybe not.
 
And how does making a thread proclaiming this help anyone exactly?
 
This board is full of disgusting, terrible, arrogant and stupid assholes and retards. Furthermore there are many racists, jew haters and many more intolerant cunts :mad:


No, I am just kidding. I like all of you, even if there are some people who are misbehaving from time to time.
So please don't take this thread serious, I am just curious wether this one gets closed or censored, or maybe not.

And after three years you are still here?
:facepalm:
 
This board is full of disgusting, terrible, arrogant and stupid assholes and retards. Furthermore there are many racists, jew haters and many more intolerant cunts :mad:


No, I am just kidding. I like all of you, even if there are some people who are misbehaving from time to time.
So please don't take this thread serious, I am just curious wether this one gets closed or censored, or maybe not.

Just spotted this.
 
This board is full of disgusting, terrible, arrogant and stupid assholes and retards. Furthermore there are many racists, jew haters and many more intolerant cunts :mad:


No, I am just kidding. I like all of you, even if there are some people who are misbehaving from time to time.
So please don't take this thread serious, I am just curious wether this one gets closed or censored, or maybe not.


lol nice nice
 
disgusting, terrible, arrogant and stupid assholes and retards

aka "men"
 
For a second I thought raimmi wanted pictures of girls with disgusting assholes! I would have probably admitted I look at several disgusting assholes... if the conversation ever got to that point, that is :)
 
Back
Top