• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Disgusting and stupid assholes

raimmi

Closed Account
This board is full of disgusting, terrible, arrogant and stupid assholes and retards. Furthermore there are many racists, jew haters and many more intolerant cunts :mad:

No, I am just kidding. I like all of you, even if there are some people who are misbehaving from time to time.
So please don't take this thread serious, I am just curious wether this one gets closed or censored, or maybe not.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
And how does making a thread proclaiming this help anyone exactly?

This board is full of disgusting, terrible, arrogant and stupid assholes and retards. Furthermore there are many racists, jew haters and many more intolerant cunts :mad:

No, I am just kidding. I like all of you, even if there are some people who are misbehaving from time to time.
So please don't take this thread serious, I am just curious wether this one gets closed or censored, or maybe not.

And after three years you are still here?
:facepalm:

Just spotted this.

lol nice nice

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7717521, member: 586426"]Actually I think your first sentence was pretty accurate.....
I agree.

georges

Staff member
Ok time to stop the bs. Thread closed.

rivasky

the special one
disgusting, terrible, arrogant and stupid assholes and retards

aka "men"

For a second I thought raimmi wanted pictures of girls with disgusting assholes! I would have probably admitted I look at several disgusting assholes... if the conversation ever got to that point, that is :)