• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dirty Daisy

Thanks for those links WC, cant get enough of this hottie.

Just glad to see someone but me is reading this thread, I'll keep em cumming.
:thumbsup:

HOT ASS POST!

Ol Wifey got some competition.

Daisy reminds me of that girl named Charlie, Kitana Steele's daughter.

Peace.

She's hot and deliciously down home slutty and all but does anyone else agree when I say I would like to see something a little more creative than the 89th consecutive clip or set of her laying there and passively getting cum shot on her face from the same ole POV camera position?

Peter Gazinya said:
She's hot and deliciously down home slutty and all but does anyone else agree when I say I would like to see something a little more creative than the 89th consecutive clip or set of her laying there and passively getting cum shot on her face from the same ole POV camera position?

I don't know....
she looks pretty hot giving blowjobs POV style dude.
although she looks pretty hot doing anything.
I like that set where she is lieing down and all tied up.
I think I'd be happy seeing her do anything.

Originally Posted by Peter Gazinya

Yep, I agree, its getting boring now. Same old shit.

Peter Gazinya said:

The repetition may be getting a bit too much, I agree. By now, pretty much the only thing that sets these galleries apart are what Daisy is wearing. Still looks wonderful, don't get me wrong, but a little variety would sure spice things up as far as I'm concerned.

The Girl Rocks!

The POV shots and that lovely face does it for me!

I wish should would suck some black Dick!

Peace.

blackbull1970 said:
The Girl Rocks!

The POV shots and that lovely face does it for me!

I wish should would suck some black Dick!

Peace.

Not a chance on that, it's the same dick from the same angle spewing the same load on that basically emotionless pretty face time after time after time after....... I can tell you're digging her right now, which is cool, but come back in a month and tell us you're not bored,

Peace and many :glugglug: this holiday season.

Agreed. She never seems to be enjoying herself, and the lack of variety is way too amateurish for Freeones folks to be whipped into a frenzy. Bottom line, she's lovely, but not into this, and therefore, neither am I.