• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dirk, you can come back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After xfire got all butt-hurt about my previous SIG and went crying to DOA, he then deleted it, and PM'd me saying it basically was abusive.

I've been called every name in the book, and I have NEVER seen a mod come to my defense and or, chastise anyone for saying shit about me, callling me names, cursing me, photoshopping my pics, etc, etc.

Yet, I took a simple quote from a Robert Duval movie and switched the word "Texican" to "xfire", and OMG.... you would have thought I shot the sonofabitch!

Well, fuck you DOA. You are a piss poor example of a human being. You remind me of the kid in grade school who, after the teacher left to go to the office for something, and then returned, you were the first person to snitch on some kid who shot a spit wad at the chalkboard.

You're a fucking punk!

So come on back Licking Dick. You belong here, along with the other 95% of assholes in here. As for the other 5%.... good luck.

By the way...

Romney's going to win the election.
The Cubs will once again fail.
The Broncos will suck ass this coming season.

And one more thing DOA...... spread your cheeks a little bit more so xfire can get back to sucking on your asshole.

eatshitDOA.jpg

I'm outta here! :D

I'm actually going to approve this thread so all can see it Sam, then I plan to forward it in all its glory to the board admin.

(Although one quick addition - Xfire did not "go cyring" to me. I was just the mod who saw the reported post and acted on it.)

Last edited:
I've been called every name in the book, and I have NEVER seen a mod come to my defense and or, chastise anyone for saying shit about me, callling me names, cursing me, photoshopping my pics, etc, etc.

I do not want to blame anyone, but I think that the moderator should be neutral.

Moderator which allow his/her friends behave as they wish is not suitable for the task.

I do not want to blame anyone, but I think that the moderator should be neutral.

Moderator which allow his/her friends behave as they wish is not suitable for the task.

I did act neutrally - I deleted Sams sig to avoid further inflaming whatever situation had provoked him into creating a sig that singled out and flamed another member. Xfire was told to put Sam on ignore - Which I believe he has.

Reading between the lines you are blaming me, you accusing me of treating Sam unfairly - Politely shove that opinion.

I treat every member the same. Just because you and Sam share a unusual number of opinions and posting habits, you will have to find a new jousting buddy on the board.

Last edited:

Shifty

O.G.
What the flying fuck is this shit !?!

Admin: Ease up on this current new member attraction / existing member alientation failed experiment and ban this person for openly and flagrantly insulting one of your best moderators.

Permit your moderators (volunteers) to moderate. Support them. Stop turning your backs on them.

If not, then you have failed. Sub-forums are useful, and board contests are fun, but these won't bring back the members you've lost.

When this poster (one of the most disruptive individuals to have ever posted here) tells your moderator "Fuck You" ... he's saying it to you. He's saying "FUCK YOU", your rules don't apply. And he's saying it in front of everyone.

This board has become a free-for-all, jackpot cluster fuck.

Do the right thing. Serve this person the frontier justice that he so vehemently champions.

Facetious

Moderated
Damn it's going to be awfully boring around here w/out Sam and all of the infighting.

You know it's true.

This board has become a free-for-all, jackpot cluster fuck.

I wouldn't want to have it any other way, lighten up!
Seriously, who wants to be a member of a forum where individuals can't make an ass out of themselves if they so please? The more diversified the personalities the better IMO. Sam got back exactly what he dished out, let it be. :dunno:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
What? What's that, Lassie... Mr. Johnson fell off a cliff and then rolled into a well? And you want me to do what, get a rope, cook a steak and make a martini? Is that right, Lassie? OK, I'll go get Timmy and we'll go find Mr. Johnson.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Can we get a face on the ass-crack of that picture at least, it's just plain gross and wrong.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

But he doesn't wanna blame anyone.......:facepalm:

I did act neutrally - I deleted Sams sig to avoid further inflaming whatever situation had provoked him into creating a sig that singled out and flamed another member. Xfire was told to put Sam on ignore - Which I believe he has.

Reading between the lines you are blaming me, you accusing me of treating Sam unfairly - Politely shove that opinion.

I treat every member the same. Just because you and Sam share a unusual number of opinions and posting habits, you will have to find a new jousting buddy on the board.

I wanna rep you dammit!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.