• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dionne Mendez

I don't really know what you mean by "extra-mile" - if you mean B/G hardcore, you can pretty much discuss it here. It's just that Dionne hasn't really done any, apart from the car crash appearance on Shebang that probably put her off it.

So this isn't a complete waste of a post, here's a little collage I made of one of Dionne's appearances on BSX.

dm.jpg

Has anyone seen her full hardcore video on shebangtv ? Is it worth the money ?
damn I still cant find this video anywhere

Have you read the thread????

There is barely anything to see. Dionne plays a rather secondary role in licking the guys cock (Amanda does most of the work) and then freaks out when Amanda leaves the set, which she didn't know was going to happen, and the interaction with the guy ended rather abruptly. There is zero penetration and it's only worth watching as a curiosity, not to actually wax your carrot over.

Let me know if we need to go over it a third time.

I don't really know what you mean by "extra-mile"
To me it just means a girl taking things further than she usually does. So if she's a typical topless/buttcrack babeshow girl, her showing pussy and sphincter would already be extra mile. For a G/G performer like Dionne it's extra-mile when she does B/G etc.

I'm sure there's plenty of such material around that they're just not allowed to post or discuss on babeshows.

Yeah I was more referring to extra-mile material of babeshow girls in general, like recorded "oops" moments during the shows and naughty private camshows that can't or just aren't getting posted on the babeshows board.

Damn she really needs to do bouy girl hardcore, she is so hot.
Or maybe I should book her for 1 hour and film her in hidden cam lol