• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dinner Together This Saturday in Northridge

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
BJ Restaurant on Saturday May 12

WOODLAND HILLS
6424 Canoga Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

We start grouping up in front of the restaurant at 7pm

I need to know 100% who is in and who is not by Thursday May 10

Please, if you don't know if you can come, just say no: it's 4 days away and you should
be able to make up your mind without wasting anybody's time.

Say that you are in here and PM me your tel number (very important, because i need to book
over there and therefore i need to make sure that you are real)

I might need a lift from Balboa and Parhenia area: if you ca, please let me know.

Let's host the first Freeones-OCSM on the road meeting ever!

I will not be there.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Damn, too bad I will not be there, but it's cool my suggestion for a place was chosen.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
There is a BlowJob restaurant?! Only in WOODland Hills I guess. :(

Man this sux! Can't you do something like this in Berlin? One of your hometowns!!!!!!

SabrinaDeep

New face and body Mia Gold (on pic below) is confirmed to attend tomorrow's dinner: here is another fanstalker! You will love her, peeps.

How good and funny is to be a Sabrina's fan...
;)

aa002.jpg

any requirements or things you don't take. I'm still in ohio but will be moving to cali by the end of summer for a job. Just curious what requirements are there to part take in such events.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Woodland Hills is too far for me. Let me know when you travel to OC.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Let me know if you ever visit the East Coast. Please?

SabrinaDeep

any requirements or things you don't take. I'm still in ohio but will be moving to cali by the end of summer for a job. Just curious what requirements are there to part take in such events.

lol just follow me and ppaly when i call for it. having dinner with me is just like having dinner with anybody else: no guide needed ;)

not what I meant, didn't know if we needed to do anything special since I assume everythign will be on the site. Although like I said I'm currently in Cleveland this time.

SabrinaDeep

not what I meant, didn't know if we needed to do anything special since I assume everythign will be on the site. Although like I said I'm currently in Cleveland this time.

I just came three times on set sweety, so forgive me, but i still don't know what you mean. We are meeting to go to a restaurant and eat and drink and chat: What is on site?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
mr_balls farted in front of sabrina. then he choked on his pancakes.

quite the first impression.