• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dinner for Schucks

Will you go and see it?

I'm going to go see it for sure.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The what now?

Dinner for Schmucks

He just spelled schmuck wrong. It's that new movie with that Steve Carell guy. It looks pretty dumb to me but I'll probably catch it when someone buys it and I watch it.

Dinner for Schmucks

He just spelled schmuck wrong. It's that new movie with that Steve Carell guy. It looks pretty dumb to me but I'll probably catch it when someone buys it and I watch it.

Don't ever buy a wireless keyboard...at least form Microsoft. I could bash it aganist my wife's skull for getting this shitty thing.

I already have a wireless keyboard and this one was the one that came with my otherwise kick ass computer. It is ASUS.

I hate it once the batteries start draining out and it cannot keep up with my typing. I type up to 95+ words a minute. It lags terribly.

I already have a wireless keyboard and this one was the one that came with my otherwise kick ass computer. It is ASUS.

I hate it once the batteries start draining out and it cannot keep up with my typing. I type up to 95+ words a minute. It lags terribly.

Yeah the lagging sucks hardcore. As well and poor signal quality, although the reciever is like 6in from the keyboard.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Aw shucks!

No, I will not waste my money on that drivel.
I'm disappointed in Carell for doing this dumbass movie.