• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dildo vs real cock

OMG who is hotter? Who will win? Seriously guys stop posting a zillion of these threads on here. It's taking over the damn forum. All the ladies are hot. You would fuck them if you could. So stroke your dick to the images and enjoy them. It doesn't always have to be a battle of the babes. :facepalm::brick:

So true, but for some reason I still participate

tumblr_m6y6maBEA31rt0frt.gif

evidently, mr hyde.

Just having fun. I've actually had quite a few PMs from people saying they like the "playoffs" and think it's a good idea, and are enjoying voting in them.

Oddly enough, the generic "who's hotter" polls...I kind of agree that they're not great.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
What, no pictures of mutilated penises? :confused: Who are you, and what have you done with vodkazvictim?
I are cute kitten. I ate the King of Cunts and will cough him up in a furball.
Just having fun. I've actually had quite a few PMs from people saying they like the "playoffs" and think it's a good idea, and are enjoying voting in them.

Oddly enough, the generic "who's hotter" polls...I kind of agree that they're not great.
I'd believe you, but you're more full of shit than Shimmy's Hot Native-American girl threads.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I have a feeling a lot people use them as a way or making the 7th million post arrive earlier, its a lot of free shit on the line.

And let me know if you want me to add a poll to this thread. :troll2:

You're right. It's just annoying when you want to look over threads and half are silly polls. There is a lot of good shit being given away. I just wish the polls didn't feel like spam.

OMG who is hotter? Who will win? Seriously guys stop posting a zillion of these threads on here. It's taking over the damn forum. All the ladies are hot. You would fuck them if you could. So stroke your dick to the images and enjoy them. It doesn't always have to be a battle of the babes. :facepalm::brick:

i'd rep you if i could but i must spread some rep around first...:hatsoff:

Once the talk forum got split with the politics and sports sub-boards the "Talk" section has just turned into a "this thing vs. this other thing," section, with a few amusing and interesting threads dispersed sporadically. It really has made the "Talk" section of the forum pretty boring and repetitive.

Depends on which one is thicker ;)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6996026, member: 201847"]You would like the cock :)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13677-1354811264-6.gif