• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dildo vs real cock

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
OMG who is hotter? Who will win? Seriously guys stop posting a zillion of these threads on here. It's taking over the damn forum. All the ladies are hot. You would fuck them if you could. So stroke your dick to the images and enjoy them. It doesn't always have to be a battle of the babes. :facepalm::brick:

That was hot.

Dick van Cock ;)

DR. B

Closed Account
I use to fuck this fat chick where she let me put it in her ass while she fucked herself with a big black dildo.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
OMG who is hotter? Who will win? Seriously guys stop posting a zillion of these threads on here. It's taking over the damn forum. All the ladies are hot. You would fuck them if you could. So stroke your dick to the images and enjoy them. It doesn't always have to be a battle of the babes. :facepalm::brick:

Yay! Thank you!! All of the polls are a bit much on these boards lately.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I didn't add a poll on purpose. I love reading the threads on here but so many are silly polls on who's hotter. Who cares?

I have a feeling a lot people use them as a way or making the 7th million post arrive earlier, its a lot of free shit on the line.

And let me know if you want me to add a poll to this thread. :troll2:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Seconded.