• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Different places for sex

in bed. i feel like most everybody wants to do some interesting and sometimes public places. i prefer to go against trends. oh how good it feels to buck a trend. :D

in bed. i feel like most everybody wants to do some interesting and sometimes public places. i prefer to go against trends. oh how good it feels to buck a trend. :D

Just don't park your car in the empty lot next to my house. Like I said in my other thread, I have a hotline to the Police, and they do come. :)

6c838z4.jpg

Just don't park your car in the empty lot next to my house. Like I said in my other thread, I have a hotline to the Police, and they do come. :)

6c838z4.jpg

Iamforever you have nothing to worry about.He is calling a police force who has Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle as a member(the cop on the extreme right) to break up a sex escapade.Fatty will want your chick as he had a little escapade of his own once.

saf468be6951532c.jpg

6c838z4.jpg

How come they all have stars?
Are they all sheriffs?

P.S.: That reminds of "I shot the Sheriff" ...(hear the voices in the back?)... "but I did not shoot the deputy."

Sadly he was proven innocent of all charges, but his reputation was ruined for the rest of his life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_Arbuckle#Aftermath

He should have gone into politics so that everyone would have forgotten what he was accused of within 6 months, and he would live happily ever after with a sterling clean reputation.

Yes poor Fatty.The Pee Wee of the 20s.

I hope that one day I will have a chance to have sex at the large soccer stadium, on the grass, right in the middle of the pitch.
you know, even without audience (do not think that 80.000 people would agree to watch me having sex :1orglaugh ) it is such a speical atmoshpere at the center of the playing-field; high stands all around, infinite space

also it would be great in some kind of Aztec Pyramids, or any other monumental historic buildings.

in my office after hours with a co-worker. I dont recommend that..

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ive been in some crazy places. an ice house it probably the most unusual. its a big freezer with 200 pound blocks of ice stacked around. trust me, a vagina feels ridiculously hot if you fuck in one of those.