• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did you guys know you can download our vids?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I am a novice so escuse me if this is a stupid question but do you mean temporarily or to keep in my database?

Once you download the video, it's yours until you delete it from your PC.

This is one of the greatest things I've seen.
I can't wait untill there is a index for the video that can be brought with points.
I already have a 20min DP flick and cant wait to find a good long lesbo strap on movie.
FreeOnes the driving force of my other life.

Outstanding!!! In these tough Financial times where after bills bills and more bills, I have little more than FreeOnes to get me by, you guys just keep on bringing it strong! FreeOnes points should be the global currency. Roald if your not a President of a country yet, you sure must be close. I would give some sort of animated icon hi-fivin or something like that but I don't know how, a simple thanks is all I can offer so... Thanks.

Outstanding!!! In these tough Financial times where after bills bills and more bills, I have little more than FreeOnes to get me by, you guys just keep on bringing it strong! FreeOnes points should be the global currency. Roald if your not a President of a country yet, you sure must be close. I would give some sort of animated icon hi-fivin or something like that but I don't know how, a simple thanks is all I can offer so... Thanks.

highfive_Borat.gif

Not sure if anyone will read this cos it seems like an old thread but I was wanting to suggest something. Would it be possible to display file details such as the extension, maybe resolution and more importantly the size before we download them? I was downloading a video of Cindy Dollar and after downloading over 800MB worth I gave up on it because it was late at night, it was taking a very long time, I didnt know how much more there was to download and I didn't want to leave my pc running. So it was a bit of a waste really and I wouldn't have chosen that particular video if I had known how big the file size was (I was expecting 500MB at most). But I know I can't complain too much cos I've already downloaded 2 pretty good files for free really :) Just a small suggestion to help decide which videos to download is all. Keep up the good work!

When I first read this I thought they might have been referring to letting people download footage from the FreeOnes’ office security cameras. (sigh) That's not the case. It might actually be worth it then. ;)