• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did you guys know you can download our vids?

http://flv.freeones.com/j_babes/Jenna_Haze/412/

There is a link right underneath the video. If you are a MyFreeOnes member you can download videos for 100 points.

What do you guys think?

Note: The download is for the video that you see in the gallery. Not the FULL video. So if the gallery is a 1 minute video, you download the 1 minute video. If it's a 26 minute video, you download the 26 minute video. What you see is what you get!

Last edited by a moderator:

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
:thumbsup:

Freeones rocks! no doubt about that!

jasonk282

Banned
I was actually JUST wondering about this. It's a Christmas miracle!!! Or, just a weird coinkydink.

I think it's a great thing.

not Christmas is a Festivus Miracle.

Any of you guys tested it yet?

I don't get it. How do I know what links are Freeones videos that I can download? I went through the Jenna Haze section and the only one was the link that you posted.

I don't get it. How do I know what links are Freeones videos that I can download? I went through the Jenna Haze section and the only one was the link that you posted.

When you go to the you will see small thumbs with a little "Flash Icon" on it. This means it is a streaming video. Those can be downloaded.

So all galleries where you can stream a video on Freeones will have the download options. Check the picture below.

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    225.2 KB · Views: 1,247
This is where you can find the link on the actual video page!

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    169.4 KB · Views: 1,268
This is where you can see what you downloaded in MyFreeOnes!!

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,227
When you go to the you will see small thumbs with a little "Flash Icon" on it. This means it is a streaming video. Those can be downloaded.

So all galleries where you can stream a video on Freeones will have the download options. Check the picture below.

That I understood but here's where I run into a problem. Using Jenna Haze as example, I click on her name which opens up her gallery section. A lot of links pop up with the "Flash Icon" but most of them lead to streaming videos that are not downloadable with points.

That I understood but here's where I run into a problem. Using Jenna Haze as example, I click on her name which opens up her gallery section. A lot of links pop up with the "Flash Icon" but most of them lead to streaming videos that are not downloadable with points.

Ah I see what you mean. When you hover over the links though a thumb should popup if it is a gallery of our own.

BUT There will be coming something which makes this all a lot easier. Give me 2 weeks ;)

Good point though!!