• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did Erica Campbell retire?

Let me extend a warm welcome, Erica! I must say, I am a bit of a fan, as well. Especially of your work with Aria. lol Well, I hope you like it here, and have fun!

Hi Erica! So glad to hear you're still around. You are exquisite and it would be a shame not to see more of you. I think I speak for 99% of the insatiable horndogs on this forum when I say we would be thrilled to see you share some hc adventures. But if you're not ready for that, solo will suffice... you're sizzling in any context.

I hope to hell she doesn't retire. Without her, I have no reason to use the internet.

Unfortunately, it now looks as though this has come true and Erica has indeed retired:
:bawling::bawling:
http://www.clubericacampbell.com

A sad day for all of us, I'm sure you will agree. I''l have to go out and get a proper hobby now, the internet is now officially rubbish.

:bawling:

hey Erica if you are going to post on here, don't go to the other thread, you won't be happy.

Now THAT is quite interesting... :cool:

What's so interesting about what she said here almost 3 years ago?
A lot can change in that time, and apparently, Erica's decided to move on.
True, she DID recently start up her new website, but if you look over the last 10 pages or so of her main Freeones thread, you'll hear her open up about some personal issues that might have led to this.

In one thread saying Erica had said goodbye, I wished her all the luck. BUT it sure is wonderful to hear she's not really leaving! WELCOME, ERICA!!!:bowdown::nanner::thumbsup:

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
What's so interesting about what she said here almost 3 years ago?
A lot can change in that time, and apparently, Erica's decided to move on.
True, she DID recently start up her new website, but if you look over the last 10 pages or so of her main Freeones thread, you'll hear her open up about some personal issues that might have led to this.
I don't want to go back and read her post history. It sounds to me like everyones favorite girl has some mental problems.

In one thread saying Erica had said goodbye, I wished her all the luck. BUT it sure is wonderful to hear she's not really leaving! WELCOME, ERICA!!!:bowdown::nanner::thumbsup:

Are you serious? Am I the only person that can notice that most of this thread is from 2005???
Guys, upper left of every post. The date. See it now?

Dude...check the date. This is all from three years ago.

lol It is me :)

I am surfing all over the boards reading all about my buddies and seeing what everyone has to say :)

I LOVE doing what I do...so I have no plans to stop any time soon :) In fact I have several "ventures" in the works right now. SUPER exciting time and having a ton of fun!

And besides...I couldn't just leave you guys ;)

HUG

Very happy to join the boards. I will be sure to pop in from time to time to say hello and see what the buzz is!

Thanks so much for all of your support on my Playboy Model Of The Year second running! I was SOOOOO exctied to be on the list again. Quite surprised actually...they have got some SUPER girls! But it is a huge honor none the less!

<3 erica

What about this???

http://www.clubericacampbell.com/

( X_x)

So....What about it...? We know what she's said.
I don't understand why all the confusion. This whole thread was started the last time there were rumors about it, in 2005, almost 3 years ago. As are the comments Erica made to respond. None of this is related to the recent news.
Since her retirement anouncement a few weeks ago, she has not logged on here or posted at all.