• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did anyone see the movie 2012

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
IMHO it was pretty good, taking in account that is an ACTION movie.

I'll watch it in 2013 and laugh my ass off.

Yup, I went to see it (matinee, cheaper) just to see what it was about and then when 2013 came around see how much of that did not come true. I mean, if the reasons for the end of the world in the movie were real, we would be feeling their effects way before the winter solstice of 2012.

Point is, save your money. I'm against piracy but if you're curious about the train wreck it is, go ahead and pirate it. I cannot in good conscience tell anyone to waste $1 to rent it.

The problem is the time you'll waste in watching it, so keep it on in the background as you do your homework, iron your clothes, do laundry, clean your room, surf the web, jack off, or do anything else that you got to do in the room where you got the TV on.

roronoa3000

Banned
The movie was just like every other natural disater/apocalypse movie but slightly better.
The people find a way to survive and there is hope to restart humanity.

*That huge explosion when the volcano erupted was so awesome.*

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
It was pure junk riddled with scientific errors. And frankly, the "escaping just in time from the brink of death" crap actually got old pretty quickly.
If you watch it, I highly suggest doing so with a bunch of friends who love to watch really bad movies and make rude comments about them, a la Mike and Joel.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
This is what I commented last November:

8 out of 10 for the CGI

3 out of 10 for the plot

overall, 5.5 out of 10 for the movie

*** Warning! This comment may contain spoilers ***

Yep, leave those brain cells at home and be amazed by the special effects, as Roland Emmerich goes for the mother and father of all apocalypses in one movie!
Forget Earthquake, The Poseidon Adventure and Volcano - now you can watch all these disasters in 2012 instead!
It's predictable tosh, but what did you expect? Treat 2012 for what it is - a guilty pleasure to pass the time away.
The film fails with its characters - too cliche (yet another dysfunctional family), spouting cliches. And even in a movie like this, I couldn't believe how many last-minute escapes our heroic cast were able to pull off. Also don't look to this movie for any in-depth examination of the Mayan calendar.
Finally in case you're wondering, the London Olympics gets cancelled (it IS the end of the world, after all). Thanks, Mr. Emmerich - that's our £10 billion gone up in smoke...literally!

It was pretty damn stupid I thought. It has a "just in the nick of time" moment approximately once every ten minutes, and that gets really damn annoying. The CG was pretty rough in some spots (I look way too closely into crap like that) but not too bad overall.

It was pretty damn stupid I thought. It has a "just in the nick of time" moment approximately once every ten minutes, and that gets really damn annoying. The CG was pretty rough in some spots (I look way too closely into crap like that) but not too bad overall.
That's what really annoyed me. Even though it was unrealistic anyway, its the whole in the nick of time moments. Like the one when the main character gets the map from the hippy and the ground collapses under his caravan yet he still manages to survive? that was a bit wierd!

The CGI is great, the plot to it is not so great, some really cheesy moments that make you think "oh fucking hell what the fuck am i watching this for". Great FX though!

...... no.

And I have to tell you, it has been the single greatest decision I've ever made.

It even tops the decision I made to kill that one guy.

Boring for the most part. It just felt like every other Roland Emmerich film.