• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Devout" muslim sues Tesco for making him handle alhocol

yeah, you say that... but really, wouldn't it be kind of cool if they really did? maybe there should be more bullshit lawsuits, we might accomplish something really funky and fresh.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
yeah, you say that... but really, wouldn't it be kind of cool if they really did? maybe there should be more bullshit lawsuits, we might accomplish something really funky and fresh.

I could order chicken and a Nacho Bell Grande! :nanner:

So, when will you be able to come over so we can set this up? :D

Time to get a move to the meat-counter...

I feel like burning something......

Not because of this story, I really couldnt give a shit

But all of a sudden I have an urge to burn.........:dunno:

Let me first say it is rare for me to side with a multi-national corporation, but I do in this case.

For everyone on this thread who is saying, “Then can I sue for……”. If you live in the USA, then the answer is: Yes, you can sue for anything here. The question is whether you will win.

If this case was here in the States, I doubt it would go anywhere. It is not the government trying to force him to do anything. I think the courts would rule that he would be free to find another job.

Since this case is in the UK, I have no idea what laws would apply. Any in-put from our friends over there?

If the bastard was in a muslim country and he was a christian and said he couldn't do something because of his religion they would just kill him.

:1orglaugh

Thank goodness we have an expert on Islamic culture here to bring a bit of objectivity to the subject.

:rofl:

Tesco is becoming one of the world's biggest retail companies so I really can't believe that this guy claims he had no idea that Tesco sold alcohol, maybe when he was younger his family always stayed clear from the alochol areas in their local Tesco's. :1orglaugh
This is what I don't get about muslims, some muslims say that the UK is becoming a police state for muslims but they always fail to mention that muslim countries are police states for non muslims.

I know, but they do not sell all the items at the same place.

They do in California. You can get a pepperoni personal pan pizza, a bucket of extra crispy original recipe chicken, and a grilled stuffed burrito at the same time without having to leave the building. :nanner:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
They do in California. You can get a pepperoni personal pan pizza, a bucket of extra crispy original recipe chicken, and a grilled stuffed burrito at the same time without having to leave the building. :nanner:

What an awesome meal. MMMMMM MMM!!!

FYI - Did you know that even though KFC sells pretty much nothing but chicken and is one of the biggest fast food restaurants in the world, McDonald's buys and sells more chicken than anyone else? Happy Thanksgiving jerks.

Lets keep perspective. This is one man making a mountain out of a molehill. It is paramount that this is no way leads to generalizations about Muslims.

The three-day hearing ended with Ahmed losing his case.

Ahmed, not surprisingly, is not a happy bunny, and is considering an appeal.

It looks like we will hear about it some more...

I still can't beleive that he ignored that Tesco was selling alcohol.

I guess with the credit crunch, people are coming up with all manner of crazy scams. :helpme: :helpme: