• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Looks and sounds liek a cool game.

I liked it :(

It wasn't terrible, and I didn't hate it. In fact if it wasn't the sequel to my #1 favorite game of all time, I probably would have kinda liked it. And I don't think that its deserving of quite as much hatred as it gets; but compared to the brilliance of the original, it was just such a disappointment.

It wasn't terrible, and I didn't hate it. In fact if it wasn't the sequel to my #1 favorite game of all time, I probably would have kinda liked it. And I don't think that its deserving of quite as much hatred as it gets; but compared to the brilliance of the original, it was just such a disappointment.

Invisible War introduced me to the excellence that is Deus Ex. It gets 9/10 just for that alone. :1orglaugh

gamestop pulled their shenanigans and opened all the new copies to pull the $50 OnLive coupon out of them for fear of "competition" and then those mofos still sold the games as new, this is why I haven't shopped at gamestop for years and never will again, they don't even test the games that people bring them for trade ins

gamestop pulled their shenanigans and opened all the new copies to pull the $50 OnLive coupon out of them for fear of "competition" and then those mofos still sold the games as new, this is why I haven't shopped at gamestop for years and never will again, they don't even test the games that people bring them for trade ins

Right now, they are accepting the PC games back for a refund and are shipping all copies back to Square Enix. Which is what they should have done in the first place.:brick:

Anybody excited for this game to come out? I'm very cautiously psyched for it. The original Deus Ex is still my favorite game of all time, so I'm hoping this one will be awesome too and not disappoint me like Invisible War did.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i7dKF6-Ctc
Did you get it yet? My brother got it and he spent three hours telling me how great on the Phone it is! I need to get a copy. His is the PC version. So jealous :(.

good point but Gamestop currently has too many bad business practices I'm surprised they've lasted this long
I am not trying to Hijack this but, Gamestop is so bad. Everytime I would go buy one game they would ask hey this latest greatest shiznit is coming out! Do you want to put five dollars down? Then I would sometimes remember to get the game and sometimes not. Then before I knew it I must have paid them bastards over 100 something bucks in preorder cash. Even when one day I was like look I swear I forgot these games. Let me just pick them up and pay for em all. They came up with a record of 15 bucks credit. I never went back. Please guys do not get screwed like my stupidity.

Did you get it yet? My brother got it and he spent three hours telling me how great on the Phone it is! I need to get a copy. His is the PC version. So jealous :(.

I did get. I preordered it and having been playing it pretty much every chance I've had since last Tuesday. I love the game, and am happy to say it is worth of the Deus Ex name.

On a side note, why is anyone buying a PC game at Gamestop anyway? Thanks to Steam, I haven't actually bought a physical copy of a PC game in like 3 years.