• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Destiny Deville

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
This one did though, it was a scene from 10 Man Cum Slam #9 which she did which made her retire. Just read the description of the DVD on Freeones On Demand

This one did though, it was a scene from 10 Man Cum Slam #9 which she did which made her retire. Just read the description of the DVD on Freeones On Demand

A 10 man cum slam would certainly make me retire. But as the description says, Destiny is a trooper, and she continued to be in movies afterwards.

om3ga

A 10 man cum slam would certainly make me retire. But as the description says, Destiny is a trooper, and she continued to be in movies afterwards.

Hmm.....
According to BGAFD, 10 Man Cum Slam #9 appeared in 2005, followed by movies such as Black Cocks Make Me Cum, Women Of All Ages #2, Pussy Rubbin' Divas, Please Let Me Suck Your Cock and others in 2006.

But according to her Yahoo! group, the "10 man cum slam" was her final video and the one that made her quit (according to some comments in the group, once you watch it, you'll understand her decision to retire....).

The adult film database also has 10 Man Cum Slam #9 as her last movie:
http://www.adultfilmdatabase.com/actor.cfm?actorid=34532

(on the other hand this could be like Lacey Duvalle's "retirement" after her "Ghettogaggers" stint - you decide)

om3ga

looking for the name of a video with destiny and lex in it,

the scene is were she gets lex to have sex with her even though she is married to his brother, she also tapes the situation from a upper level of the house .

its a sexy scene but i cant remember the film it is in.

does the scene sound familiar...do you know the movie it belongs in?

What Is Going On With Destiny Deville!!!!!!!
The Girl Is Frigin The Sexiest ......i Would Marry Or Just Be With Her,Destiny Deville Is A Goddess!!!!!!!
I've Seen Every Picture Of Her,i Want More ,i Want New Stuff........frig I Want Desktop Wallpaer,posters.....anything Destiny!!!!
Help!!!!

Destiny Deville is the GREATEST!!!!!!........I have adore her since the first tyme I laid eyes on her 3-4 years back. I would love to contact her/her management.
There should be MORE Destiny on here!!!! Picutres,Wallpaper any and everything Destiny!!!!!. I really want to do a shoot with her.............I would get as nasty as she wants,what ever she wants,I will do,I am her SLAVE.
Duz anyone know her management company??? How do I contact her???.
Destiny Deville IS THE GREATEST!!!!