• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Desperately need help with a slogan

I'm really struggling at work, i work for a bakery and they are running an energy awareness campaign, the picture they are running with is a miniture green globe with the companies name on it in the palm on someones hands. I need to come up with a slogan for this. The best i have thus far is, "Every little saving could make the world of difference". I'm really not happy with it, although i wouldn't normally ask for help, i think the heavy drinking over the festive period has killed some brain cells and could really use some lol

And how much :2 cents: do I get for performing this service?

Hahaha you get the enormous sense of well beiing of keeping me in a job ?

:thumbsup: That's good enough for me..

BTW: does it have to be specific to the bakery, or is it a generic 'green awareness' slogan you want?

We make bread but don't think its too important, its just about saving energy, if i can get a bakery/bread link in it would be helpful. my last slogan was, " ****** making better bread thats our roll" specifically for sales, this is a little different. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Taking A Greener Approach Will Save You Dough :dunno:

Then you could slot the company name in there somewhere....

I know its terrible, but you get what you pay for.

We've said that about you, since the day you signed up here..

:1orglaugh

:rofl: Thanks.

You see once you pay me I'll become a really nice guy who writes totally coherant posts and doesnt confuse anyone.

But, as thats never going to happen, FUCK YOU ALL :thefinger

:D

OOh.. here's one:
If you want to save your dough.. use your loaf.

... blueballs, I take my previous comments back. :sleep:

Another:

'Go green.. just like our mouldy pasties'

I suspect there maybe some opposition to this to start with, but I think you should persevere..

Took these off another site:

Sustaining health with sustainable ingredients.

Here's to health. Yours. The Planet's.